Atlus Developer Aspirations for 2019

Kazuhisa Wada (2nd Creative Department – P Studio)

Keyword

To take off

Aspirations

For me, 2019 is a very important year. We’ve been making progress on the various products underway up to now, improving our environment and making preliminary arrangements, and finally it will be time to execute on these plans. Depending on the developments of 2019, the next 5 years will change. It will be a year of victory or defeat.

Latest Report

For the “Persona” team, our latest work, “Persona Q2,” was released for the Nintendo 3DS in November 2018. Additionally, at the end of 2018 there will be the special broadcast for the anime of “Persona 5,” and there will be a big live concert in April 2019. And, finally, “Persona” will be participating in “Smash Bros.”! In 2019, we will continue to enliven “Persona” more and more, so thank you for your support!

Entertainment media or something else you are looking forward to in 2019.

Maybe it’s just in my surroundings, but cash is becoming less of an element, I feel that digital wallets are progressing, and I feel that the flow of environmental change is getting faster. The game market and platforms have not changed. I am paying a lot of attention to Epic Games.

Catherine and Persona 5 on the Epic Games Store.  Seems right.