SuperData: VR grew 30% YoY, PSVR #1; sold 700K during holidays

I love skyrim for the failure archer shots. It goes into slow motion, you expect to hit your target and it dies but then it misses. :mj: 

tb completely honest I like skyrim tho. im drunk ok, but it's true. The atmosphere is first class, without VR that is. :mj:

no I should give it a try someday...

Edited by kaz
48 minutes ago, kaz said:

I love skyrim for the failure archer shots. It goes into slow motion, you expect to hit your target and it dies but then it misses. :mj: 

tb completely honest I like skyrim tho. im drunk ok, but it's true. The atmosphere is first class, without VR that is. :mj:

no I should give it a try someday...

The archer class plays so easily in VR with dualshock and head tracking aiming, it's pretty ridiculous, makes the gameplay much more satisfying. And the atmosphere has never been this good, even with the loss in image clarity.

I hated Skyrim before. Bethesda RPGs are a perfect fit for VR. I also enjoyed the Borderlands 2 VR version. FPRPG in VR = godly.

Give me, New Vegas VR, Prey VR, Fallout 4 VR, VTMB VR, Bioshock VR. Fuck the haters.

54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The archer class plays so easily in VR with dualshock and head tracking aiming, it's pretty ridiculous, makes the gameplay much more satisfying. And the atmosphere has never been this good, even with the loss in image clarity.

I hated Skyrim before. Bethesda RPGs are a perfect fit for VR. I also enjoyed the Borderlands 2 VR version. FPRPG in VR = godly.

Give me, New Vegas VR, Prey VR, Fallout 4 VR, VTMB VR, Bioshock VR. Fuck the haters.

RE7 is cakewalk in VR with the aiming :D 

Terrifying as fuck on the first playthrough though despite that lol