PS4 Remote Player added to iOS devices

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The wheels are already in motion :lawl:

sony will never bother wasting resources developing PC versions of their games.

Again, half assed streaming for select titles VS native PC versions OF EVERY GAME that run better than their console counterparts.

Remember that 4K super update for Sunset Overdrive that Xbox fans requested? Oh yeah, that never even came to Xbox. That's all exclusive to the PC version. :rofl: Fucking Xbox is second class junk to MS.

Chief collection is next, we suffer through years of a broken POS and now they'll doll it up for hermits and xbox owners won't see shit for their version.

Disgusting business practices.

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

sony will never bother wasting resources developing PC versions of their games.

Again, half assed streaming for select titles VS native PC versions OF EVERY GAME that run better than their console counterparts.

Remember that 4K super update for Sunset Overdrive that Xbox fans requested? Oh yeah, that never even came to Xbox. That's all exclusive to the PC version. :rofl: Fucking Xbox is second class junk to MS.

Chief collection is next, we suffer through years of a broken POS and now they'll doll it up for hermits and xbox owners won't see shit for their version.

Disgusting business practices.

I swear that you're literally retarded... Like you have a real mental handicap... TMCC has been improved dramatically, it's been X updated, they completely overhauled the controls, the UI, fixed basically all of the bugs, implemented a new match making system, overhauled the cooldown system for match abandoners, implemented priority installs and content blocks, the game is fully on dedicated servers now, they're implementing a server browser...

God damn you're a fuckin putz... 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I swear that you're literally retarded... Like you have a real mental handicap... TMCC has been improved dramatically, it's been X updated, they completely overhauled the controls, the UI, fixed basically all of the bugs, implemented a new match making system, overhauled the cooldown system for match abandoners, implemented priority installs and content blocks, the game is fully on dedicated servers now, they're implementing a server browser...

God damn you're a fuckin putz... 

we paid $60 for a broken coaster and PC players will get the better version for cheaper and it'll work for them day one out of the box, when they shouldn't be getting SHIT ALL to start with.

and still, the #1 requested X enhancement was SSOD, never came to xbox. fuck, i think SSOD is on Steam, too. :rofl: 

Fucking slap in the face after slap in the face.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

we paid $60 for a broken coaster and PC players will get the better version for cheaper and it'll work for them day one out of the box, when they shouldn't be getting SHIT ALL to start with.

and still, the #1 requested X enhancement was SSOD, never came to xbox. fuck, i think SSOD is on Steam, too. :rofl: 

Fucking slap in the face after slap in the face.

$60 five years ago, get the fuck over it you stupid ass cry baby. Better version? It will be exactly the same if it even happens...

You want to be a sheep? Start acting like one you emotionally damaged lem shit, you've got fucking PTSD over here. I'm getting so tired of hearing your whining I hope you actually off yourself.

iQdxPrj.png&key=e83b9b84602c6de453a63b74

Of course I'm pissed. I get to beta test a fucking coaster on an exclusiveless shitbox while PC fuckwits who hated on Xbox for years get better versions of all the games. :hest: 

The headlining Xbox franchise, on top of it, announced on the fans most hated, cringey, failed show... Holy shit, this shit can't get any worse, it just can't but every day it does.

Fuck Xbox to hell and back. :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Of course I'm pissed. I get to beta test a fucking coaster on an exclusiveless shitbox while PC fuckwits who hated on Xbox for years get better versions of all the games. :hest: 

The headlining Xbox franchise, on top of it, announced on the fans most hated, cringey, failed show... Holy shit, this shit can't get any worse, it just can't but every day it does.

Fuck Xbox to hell and back. :rofl: 

Well you don't have that problem anymore so go fuck off with your cardboard boxes and green dinosaurs, your tenure is done and you're no longer needed.

Time to move on, sheep. 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You're streaming from your PS4 just like to Vita, and Xperia phones like before. Dynamite is reaching really hard when it's a 2013 PS4 feature.

I'm not reaching, they're opening up their pipeline. This is one of many things to come over the next few years, you're not going to be very happy with where the future of gaming is headed. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not reaching, they're opening up their pipeline. This is one of many things to come over the next few years, you're not going to be very happy with where the future of gaming is headed. 

Of course youre reaching. It's a 2013 launch feature that was basically locked to Vita, an offscreen solution for your PS4.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Of course youre reaching. It's a 2013 launch feature that was basically locked to Vita, an offscreen solution for your PS4.

Yeah, and they just opened it up to a cell phone. It's not reaching, it's the tip of the iceberg.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Vita isn't even in production anymore. What is the remote player feature supposed to be streamed to exactly.

Nothing, but now it's on cell phones. These things always start small, get ready because you're on the path to being Microsoft'd. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing, but now it's on cell phones. These things always start small, get ready because you're on the path to being Microsoft'd. 

This is honestly a desperate spin here to try and shove PSNow into this arguement. Especially when we know Sony is making a dedicated PlayStation tablet next gen. The MS and Sony are the spin, no one is buying it. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

This is honestly a desperate spin here to try and shove PSNow into this arguement. Especially when we know Sony is making a dedicated PlayStation tablet next gen. The MS and Sony are the spin, no one is buying it. Sorry.

Everyone is buying it because it's an inevitability, they have no choice, adapt or die and they're well aware of this. 

"Especially when we know Sony is making a dedicated PlayStation tablet next gen."

:lawl:

28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Everyone is buying it because it's an inevitability, they have no choice, adapt or die and they're well aware of this. 

"Especially when we know Sony is making a dedicated PlayStation tablet next gen."

:lawl:

Yeah yeah just like a discless Playstation 4 is happening. The best thing lemmings can do is pray Sony or Nintendo are going to do the same embarassing shit as MS here.