PS4 Remote Player added to iOS devices

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Yeah yeah just like a discless Playstation 4 is happening. The best thing lemmings can do is pray Sony or Nintendo are going to do the same embarassing shit as MS here.

You don't seem to get it small fry, they don't have a choice. The industry is moving beyond their ability to have a say one way or the other, they can go kicking and screaming into it but nonetheless they're going. 

If they don't step up they will be left behind and they will disappear, it's as simple as that. It will no longer be Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft, it will be Microsoft, Amazon and Google.

Resistance is futile. 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't seem to get it small fry, they don't have a choice. The industry is moving beyond their ability to have a say one way or the other, they can go kicking and screaming into it but nonetheless they're going. 

If they don't step up they will be left behind and they will disappear, it's as simple as that. It will no longer be Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft, it will be Microsoft, Amazon and Google.

Resistance is futile. 

Resistance to what exactly. Netlfix is at mere 139 subs, it's been going on for years and is avaliable on everything, and unlike gaming isn't gimped. Spotify is at a mere 70 million.

Game stream as a market will be lucky to hit even 30 million in the next decade. Just more MS spinning, going to be comical when they stream game pass to Switch, wonder if that will be spinned as a "massive Sony loss".

Edited by Team 2019

Wow Dynocrap is really desperate to try and make a big deal out of this.

I literally tried Remote Play just once back in 2016 between my PS4pro and my PS Vita and played a little bit of Infamous Last Light for like 10 minutes.

And that was it.

I don't think its a coincidence that this Remote Play for Phones comes out immediately after they shut down production for the Vita. This is Sony's way of saying that people still have a way of playing playstation games on a handheld.