Rumor] EA Access supposedly showed up on Brazilian PSN

Microsoft would want nothing more than to access the 100 million people on PS4

I'm at the point myself where the only way I'd ever pay money for another Microsoft title would be on gamepass on my switch or PS4 :D 

even then I'm only interested in Forza (Motorsport) from their 1st party. They don't have enough 1P content right now to provide a service of anything, this is why it's MIA as of now: MS isn't EA, they have fuck all in terms of titles they can offer right now.

Once Ninja Theory and the newly acquired budget devs start churning out their product, expect a gamepass announcement for PS4 shortly thereafter.

MS is simply prepping their anemic content for us right now. :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Microsoft would want nothing more than to access the 100 million people on PS4

I'm at the point myself where the only way I'd ever pay money for another Microsoft title would be on gamepass on my switch or PS4 :D 

even then I'm only interested in Forza (Motorsport) from their 1st party. They don't have enough 1P content right now to provide a service of anything, this is why it's MIA as of now: MS isn't EA, they have fuck all in terms of titles they can offer right now.

Once Ninja Theory and the newly acquired budget devs start churning out their product, expect a gamepass announcement for PS4 shortly thereafter.

MS is simply prepping their anemic content for us right now. :kaz: 

The crazy thing is that all PlayStation versions will get physical releases because THQ Nordic will do them all. They even published fucking Recore on PC on a disc.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

The crazy thing is that all PlayStation versions will get physical releases because THQ Nordic will do them all. They even published fucking Recore on PC on a disc.

yep, and nordic has done a better job at physical than MS

CpgdYJcUsAgoSLQ.jpg

51TTSVpu33L._SR600,315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

dd0ds1u-5ad81f2f-bece-4793-9cda-d7701def

MS hasn't done a collector's edition since Gear of war 4 (2016). That quantum break one, nordic did for PC only. :kaz: 

MS is literally going to move away from physical copies, soon, very soon. the only way you'll be getting future MS games on disc is through Nordic, and probably not even on Xbox platforms. :rofl: 

6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Also we can all of a sudden stop pretending this service was ever good, and Sony wasn't anti consumer when PS4 didn't have this trash :kaz:

It's easily worth 5 bucks .