• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao using Nvidia created marketing material

You always say that but it still looked worse than native

Hopefully going forward they don't force ray tracing in games with DLSS. I want the perf benefit, not ray tracing.

Im all for DLSS. Im glad to see Anthem offer it, without forcing ray tracing along with it. 

To say its great tho, right now, its not.

Why does Dynocrap always try a new method to discredit something..........that he's never done before, and all of us are aware he's never done before.

It actually demonstrates that he is running out of ways to argue. So he's now is saying, out of nowhere.........that nVidia showing videos of framerate testing are just not to be trusted?

He reminds me of The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret, where in order to get out of his smaller lies, he has to jump over to bigger lies, and they keep on getting bigger and bigger until he's literally running out of ways to lie.

People should see the first two seasons of that show, its amazing.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Why does Dynocrap always try a new method to discredit something..........that he's done before, and all of us are aware he's never done before.

It actually demonstrates that he is running out of ways to argue. So he's now is saying, out of nowhere.........that nVidia showing videos of framerate testing are just not to be trusted?

He reminds me of The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret, where in order to get out of his smaller lies, he has to jump over to bigger lies, and they keep on getting bigger and bigger until he's literally running out of ways to lie.

I don't need to try to discredit DLSS, it has a performance benefit but it ruins image quality. Those are the facts.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You always say that but it still looked worse than native

Yea, at 1440p it's rendering from a 1080p base image... and 1080p is from a 720-900p image... of course that's going to be obviously worse.  And I never said it's going to look 100% native.  But what it can do is look quite close, and give you massive performance improvements.  The perceptible difference in visuals is hardly noticeable while actually playing the game... but the performance improvement certainly is.

BF5's DLSS implementation is horrible though... there's no defending that shit.  Anthem looks great though.  And the tech will constantly improve :juggle: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Im all for DLSS. Im glad to see Anthem offer it, without forcing ray tracing along with it. 

To say its great tho, right now, its not.

Actually I JUST tried Metro, and was able to run 4K DLSS without ray-tracing.

It might not be the same for you though with a different card and/or at different resolutions.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't need to try to discredit DLSS, it has a performance benefit but it ruins image quality. Those are the facts.

You just completely abandoned the "nVidia framerate tests are not credible" gimmick and ran to another one.

Do you think we don't notice this??????

I makes it look like ALL of your arguments carry little to no weight.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, at 1440p it's rendering from a 1080p base image... and 1080p is from a 720-900p image... of course that's going to be obviously worse.  And I never said it's going to look 100% native.  But what it can do is look quite close, and give you massive performance improvements.  The perceptible difference in visuals is hardly noticeable while actually playing the game... but the performance improvement certainly is.

BF5's DLSS implementation is horrible though... there's no defending that shit.  Anthem looks great though.  And the tech will constantly improve :juggle: 

You said it would look better than native :reg:

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You said it would look better than native :reg:

I never did.  Ever.

I may have said that Port Royal DLSS looks better than native... because it does.  It could completely depend on the game and even resolution.. but I most certainly never said it would always look better than native... gtfo with that shit.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just completely abandoned the "nVidia framerate tests are not credible" gimmick and ran to another one.

Do you think we don't notice this??????

I makes it look like ALL of your arguments carry little to no weight.

You're such a dumbass, I never questioned the framerates EVER, not once. It's always been about visual degradation. Please die a horrible death.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I never did.  Ever.

I may have said that Port Royal DLSS looks better than native... because it does.  It could completely depend on the game.. but I most certainly never said it would always look better than native... gtfo with that shit.

:mjpls:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why does Dynocrap always try a new method to discredit something..........that he's never done before, and all of us are aware he's never done before.

Hey, you know it must be pretty good if Dynamite is calling into question the validity of the source and nothing else. :hehe: 

DLSS - It's learning :whew: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're such a dumbass, I never questioned the framerates EVER, not once. It's always been about visual degradation. Please die a horrible death.

Yes you did.

You specifically did that in this very thread:

40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

lmao using Nvidia created marketing material

27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't play dumb, they're the most non-objective party you could ever use for sourcing the results of their own technology lol..

It was dumb to post this, third party results are the only thing which is even remotely reliable.

The video that Remij posted is about FRAMRATE performance. And you said that they are not "even remotely reliable"

Bus-ted.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

You specifically did that in this very thread:

The video that Remij posted is about FRAMRATE performance. And you said that they are not "even remotely reliable"

Bus-ted.

Autism

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Autism

Sorry, you're not getting out of this.

Do you have an explaination.........or do you just want to admit you were just lying right now?

I can't help you from preventing yourself from doubling-down on your stupidity.

On YOU can help yourself.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're not getting out of this.

Do you have an explaination.........or do you just want to admit you were just lying right now?

I can't help you from preventing yourself from doubling-down on your stupidity.

On YOU can help yourself.

Autism