IGN: No Man’s Sky VR Feels Like a Completely Different Game

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Explore vast wastelands, randomly generated and full of nothing... in person! :killzone: 

The graphics looks awesome by VR standards. But it will be a blurry mess on regular PS4 as usual anyway. I'm tired of the shit resolution and image quality, ruins the potential of the experience quite a lot.

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Explore vast wastelands, randomly generated and full of nothing... in person! :killzone: 

Lol yeah, it was garbage at launch. I haven't revisit it since so I'm not sure if it's any good now. VR sounds perfect for a game like NMS though.

47 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Lol yeah, it was garbage at launch. I haven't revisit it since so I'm not sure if it's any good now. VR sounds perfect for a game like NMS though.

fuck the lying fuck and his team who made this game. 

I wonder if they are capable of making DLC expansions. Like at this point, why not add RPG-like quests?

Why not add a bountyhunter questline?  An ONLINE bounty hunter questline.

Why not introduce certain planets that aren't randomly generated, but are specifically designed for a single player story-mission?  Why not add voices for the single player story?

Introduce a foe, like have an imperial army that is encroaching on a territory, or may you are tasked with saving some species before its too late.  Have Space Pirates.

Like if they keep working on this game, and fleshing it out more, then I really get interested.  If they just cut development, and start working on a No Man's Sky 2, then I'll lose interest.

51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I wonder if they are capable of making DLC expansions. Like at this point, why not add RPG-like quests?

Why not add a bountyhunter questline?  An ONLINE bounty hunter questline.

Why not introduce certain planets that aren't randomly generated, but are specifically designed for a single player story-mission?  Why not add voices for the single player story?

Introduce a foe, like have an imperial army that is encroaching on a territory, or may you are tasked with saving some species before its too late.  Have Space Pirates.

Like if they keep working on this game, and fleshing it out more, then I really get interested.  If they just cut development, and start working on a No Man's Sky 2, then I'll lose interest.

There are 3 major elements in the Beyond update. VR is just one of them. The other is called No Man's Sky Online (details to be shared later). And the third element is unknown. 

Still, No Man's Sky is largely a make your own fun type of game like Minecraft. You play the way you want, you can build bases, farms, go exploring or upgrade your fighters, freighter or your weapon. If you are looking for a good story or combat/gunplay or questlines then this is clearly not the game.

Edited by Pureis