Dear God, how could I have missed such stellar 3DS gems : Metroid SR and Fire Emblem SoV ?!?!

3DS went out with a bang, and these titles are exactly what I want from Nintendo :wow:  top-notch straight to the point gameplay oozing with style.

Up to this day, nothing still comes close to the N formula of a hardcore title that respects the player. I see thousands of generic wannabes, like Hollow Knight or any one of those indie titles that try hard but never get to the podium where 2D Metroid stands. 

I dont play any other JRPGs or SRPGS anymore, but the FE shadow of Valentia is still much better than Awakening or Fates. Dont ignore this one, its an instant classic. Looking fowrad to the Three houses now

Pildiotsingu fire emblem echoes tulemus

Pildiotsingu metroid 3ds tulemus

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

These are big.Nintendo published games. I don't get how someone could not know about them. It's not like Nintendo was putting out many games at this point of the 3DS's lifespan.

Nope, they came late in 3DS' life, just whenSwtich was hogging all the attention. FE SoV didnt even sell a million

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

These are big.Nintendo published games. I don't get how someone could not know about them. It's not like Nintendo was putting out many games at this point of the 3DS's lifespan.

"I don't get how someone could not know about every single notable game in existence"

AzaFagga:vince:

• Haha 1