Platinum Games sheds Light on Xbox1 version of W101 and ports of their other games.

No Xbox1 version confirmed :mj:

When we first spoke about The Wonderful 101: Remastered back in September, Kamiya-san mentioned an Xbox One version as a planned stretch goal. Can you speak a bit to what happened there?

Kamiya: “That’s very true, and we did plan and want to release on Xbox One. But the fact of the matter was that the original engine for the game and the engine for the Xbox One are very different, and it’s not easy to port like the other systems. So as a result of that, unfortunately and regrettably, we had to relinquish the Xbox One release.”

They also re-confirmed Nintendo owns the other IPs (Astral Chain, Bayonetta 2 and 3 etc) :cmpunk2:

With The Wonderful 101 coming to additional platforms, does that open the doors for other Nintendo-published projects from Platinum Games to come to additional platforms?

Inaba: “I really don’t know. The fact is that a lot of those IPs are owned by Nintendo, we’re just the developer. So you’d have to ask Nintendo if they’re willing to do it. It’s not something we really have control over ourselves.”

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, he's not even saying that the Bayo IP is owned by Sega?

Did Nintendo just buy the IP outright from SEGA?

Nintendo owns the Bayonetta 2 and 3 games, those are games that they paid for the rights to publish and paid for development. 

Confirmed ? Leaving out parts of the article I see. 

Just like sheep tried to pretend that the game they just revealed wasn't coming to xbox . Then they confirmed it was. 

Seems like plat wants all their games on xbox . Guess that's why bayo and vanquish remasters came home , and not to switch .

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Just like sheep tried to pretend that the game they just revealed wasn't coming to xbox . Then they confirmed it was. 

Seems like plat wants all their games on xbox . Guess that's why bayo and vanquish remasters came home , and not to switch .

What part is being left out?

Post it.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What part is being left out?

Post it.

Is an Xbox One version something you would rule out entirely?

Kamiya:
 “It’s just a very costly thing to do and we don’t have the ability to do it in-house. I don’t want to say it will never happen. If the right things come together and we get enough money, it might be possible, but it’s just an expensive thing to do. We did want to do it—it’s purely for that reason that we couldn’t.”

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Kamiya:
 “It’s just a very costly thing to do and we don’t have the ability to do it in-house. I don’t want to say it will never happen. If the right things come together and we get enough money, it might be possible, but it’s just an expensive thing to do. We did want to do it—it’s purely for that reason that we couldn’t.”

So you just reconfirmed that there is currently no Xbox1 version in development:jasonj:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Kamiya:

What are you waiting for?

Go on kickstarter, and put your CC info in there.:trump3:

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Nintendo did not pay to develop Bayonetta 1 or Vanquish slow Jonny...  

Switch already got a port of Bayonetta 1 two years ago.... Sega owns that game. 

Astral Chain, Bayonetta 2 and Bayonetta 3 are all fully funded by Nintendo.... no ports of those for you :trump3:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What are you waiting for?

Go on kickstarter, and put your CC info in there.:trump3:

You asked , I provided , you changed the topic . Lol dumbo 

Dude..........Kamiya has got to be one of the most impressive passive-aggressive assholes I've seen from Japan.

The guy is dry in how he trolls.

He's basically treating the lemmings like this:

Just now, JONBpc said:

You asked , I provided , you changed the topic . Lol dumbo 

No.........the topic was Bayo 2 and Bayo 3.

Was that part regarding Bayo 2 or Bayo 3?

Because if it wasn't about Bayo 2 or Bayo 3..........then YOU just changed the topic, rubberdub.:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.........the topic was Bayo 2 and Bayo 3.

Was that part regarding Bayo 2 or Bayo 3?

Because if it wasn't about Bayo 2 or Bayo 3..........then YOU just changed the topic, rubberdub.:tom:

No , the topic we were talking about was what part of the article was left out. 

Ima just put you on ignore , so you and goobs can talk to me all day without a response. 

Lmao you two stupid obsessed idiots .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Ima just put you on ignore , so you and goobs can talk to me all day without a response. 

You come into this thread and you get owned and now you're running away putting your head in the sand like a lil bitch. 

Slow Jonny - "Bbbut if I ignore the ownage that means it never happened" ... right right :awww:

Just now, JONBpc said:

No.........that was YOUR topic.

Let's read the OP, shall we?

48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No Xbox1 version confirmed :mj:

When we first spoke about The Wonderful 101: Remastered back in September, Kamiya-san mentioned an Xbox One version as a planned stretch goal. Can you speak a bit to what happened there?

Kamiya: “That’s very true, and we did plan and want to release on Xbox One. But the fact of the matter was that the original engine for the game and the engine for the Xbox One are very different, and it’s not easy to port like the other systems. So as a result of that, unfortunately and regrettably, we had to relinquish the Xbox One release.”

They also re-confirmed Nintendo owns the other IPs (Astral Chain, Bayonetta 2 and 3 etc) :cmpunk2:

With The Wonderful 101 coming to additional platforms, does that open the doors for other Nintendo-published projects from Platinum Games to come to additional platforms?

Inaba: “I really don’t know. The fact is that a lot of those IPs are owned by Nintendo, we’re just the developer. So you’d have to ask Nintendo if they’re willing to do it. It’s not something we really have control over ourselves.”

Gouko is clearly talking about two very specific things.

1. No Xbox versions of these recent Platinum Games announcements

2. Other Nintendo-published games are not coming to any other platform, because Inaba says they are OWNED by Nintendo.

Was bayo 1 a Nintendo-published game, originally? Nope...............so nobody is talking about Bayo 1.

Only you decided to try and change the topic.

Sorry, you got busted trying to change the subject.

You're an absolute retard . You questioned me. I proved you wrong .

When you are wrong,  your feelings get hurt then you start typing paragraphs .

Stfu 

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You're an absolute retard . You questioned me. I proved you wrong .

When you are wrong,  your feelings get hurt then you start typing paragraphs .

Stfu 

Slow Jonny.... here go to the W101 kickstarter and order the non existent Xbox1 version :mj:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/platinumgames/the-wonderful-101-remastered/pledge/new?clicked_reward=false

You're welcome :faketan:

Edited by Goukosan