Order 1886 Sequel rumour has some basis to it?

Ready at Dawn lead tech designer.

"

Dollar bet: within a year from its launch gamers will fully appreciate that the PlayStation 5 is one of the most revolutionary, inspired home consoles ever designed, and will feel silly for having spent energy arguing about "teraflops" and other similarly misunderstood specs."

This is definitely a franchise that deserves a second chance.

I thought the first was decent for what it was. I would have played a sequel but if Sony hasn’t said anything about a sequel till this day they’re never going to make one. Sony more than the other of the big 3 dump franchises at the blink of an eye

8 minutes ago, Delita said:

blink of an eye

i had to argue to my english teacher in 7th or 8th grade about that "expression" because she didn't know what that meant or never heard of it. she was as ugly as she was stupid. 

i got a worse grade in a test because of this. fuck her.

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

i had to argue to my english teacher in 7th or 8th grade about that "expression" because she didn't know what that meant or never heard of it. she was as ugly as she was stupid. 

i got a worse grade in a test because of this. fuck her.

Should have told that ugly bitch she shouldn’t be teaching if she can’t grasp the meaning of something so obvious 

Then grabbed her by the pussy

5 minutes ago, Delita said:

Should have told that ugly bitch she shouldn’t be teaching if she can’t grasp the meaning of something so obvious 

Then grabbed her by the pussy

She was very old, like imagine the old woman from harry potter that is always helping the dude out, but only like 200 years older.

god she was actually pretty awesome up to that point. she was the most english you can imagine always talking about london and royal shit blabla, we had to read sherlock holmes short stories (which wasn't bad)

but seriously she never heard of it for some reason and said i made it up like wtf :D   i hated her afterwards, i always got good grades in english but she never acknowledged it.