videogamedunkey - Nioh 2

exactly what I imagined from the first. stamina regen is pathetic, and the bosses spike in difficulty to ridiculous levels again with their signature one-hit kill moves.

This whole style of game is simply past its prime and needs to go the way of the dodo ASAP. Team Ninja needs to start working an an NG-styled game soon, and I'm sure this is the last NiOh game.

I blame Souls for taking this industry back 2 gens. Besides bloodborne, all horrible games and that game lives on its gothic aesthetic.

Good riddance to this WRPG-infected sub genre. No more crafting, no more resources, no more finding armour trinkets. Let's get back to real JRPGs and real action games, please.

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

exactly what I imagined from the first. stamina regen is pathetic, and the bosses spike in difficulty to ridiculous levels again with their signature one-hit kill moves.

This whole style of game is simply past its prime and needs to go the way of the dodo ASAP. Team Ninja needs to start working an an NG-styled game soon, and I'm sure this is the last NiOh game.

I blame Souls for taking this industry back 2 gens. Besides bloodborne, all horrible games and that game lives on its gothic aesthetic.

Good riddance to this WRPG-infected sub genre. No more crafting, no more resources, no more finding armour trinkets. Let's get back to real JRPGs and real action games, please.

Man, stfu. Nioh isnt that hard. Stop playing like a retard.

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

besides bloodborne, ive heard shit like this so many times. weird thing is people praising only bloodborne also praise dark souls 3. 

it's all noob trash talk to me. demon's souls is still the best game in the franchise. nostalgia cause it was the first? yea, but it's also the best objectively.