Lemmings, honest question, what Xbox One releases are you looking forward to over the next 2-3 months?

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not.  I'm a hermit who decided to respond... because it's an Xbox One game I'm looking forward to playing... on my PC.

I mean... GD responded.... I guess that makes him a lemming right :drake: 

GD response was satire... tell me that didn't fly over your head too :mj:

Lemmings 

What's so hard for you to understand LemiJ? 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

GD response was satire... tell me that didn't fly over your head too :mj:

Lemmings 

What's so hard for you to understand LemiJ? 

Was it? :bena:

I can't believe you haven't learned the color coded names of the factions on this site.  Take a look under my name... that orange name... and that title underneath... what does it say?

Hermit.

Man... you'd have to be some kind of idiot... to think I was a lemming.  A butthurt kind of idiot in fact.  

54 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Was it? :bena:

I can't believe you haven't learned the color coded names of the factions on this site.  Take a look under my name... that orange name... and that title underneath... what does it say?

Hermit.

Man... you'd have to be some kind of idiot... to think I was a lemming.  A butthurt kind of idiot in fact.  

Yes we know you hide behind the hermits... thanks for Admitting it.

Lemmings

:cmpunk1:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes we know you hide behind the hermits... thanks for Admitting it.

Lemmings

:cmpunk1:

Yea, I hide behind the hermits... with my $3000+ PC... and game on Xbox One :drake: 

Good one :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey now, I didn't accuse you of being smart :wrists:

That's something a butthurt sheep would say of me.... because they're desperate to associate me with lemmings to try to "own me" based on that.

Accusations are just that though... accusations... it doesn't mean they're true :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

That's something a butthurt sheep would say of me.... because they're desperate to associate me with lemmings to try to "own me" based on that.

Accusations are just that though... accusations... it doesn't mean they're true :shrug: 

Nahh your lemming like actions paint you ae one :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Nahh your lemming like actions paint you ae one :cmpunk1:

Sheep see what they want to see.  And anyone can see the Sheep are bitter with me... because I defend Xbox games............ 

..........that are on PC.  :romantears:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sheep see what they want to see.  And anyone can see the Sheep are bitter with me... because I defend Xbox games............ 

..........that are on PC.  :romantears:

Keep telling yourself that LemiJ :mj:

You keep displaying your Lemming tendencies... over and over and over bro :leo:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Keep telling yourself that LemiJ :mj:

You keep displaying your Lemming tendencies... over and over and over bro :leo:

In your mind...sure.   Any time I disagree with what you say regarding Xbox that it makes me a lemming. It's actually a defense mechanism you've developed because you're so utterly obsessed with Xbox that you've deluded yourself into thinking that anyone defending it must make them one.

That's despite the fact that I constantly argue with Jon and Dynamite about Xbox vs PC... I almost never talk about the console.. especially outside of a technical sense... but instead the games.... which are also on PC.... funny that eh?

Of course you know all of this.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

In your mind...sure.   Any time I disagree with what you say regarding Xbox that it makes me a lemming. It's actually a defense mechanism you've developed because you're so utterly obsessed with Xbox that you've deluded yourself into thinking that anyone defending it must make them one.

That's despite the fact that I constantly argue with Jon and Dynamite about Xbox vs PC... I almost never talk about the console.. especially outside of a technical sense... but instead the games.... which are also on PC.... funny that eh?

Of course you know all of this.

another lemming wall of text from LemiJ... I hit that lemming nerve I see:lawl: