Panzer Dragoon PS4 disc version up soon

Mediocre as fuck game. :poop: Got bored after a hour or two. This is only worth playing if you are a fan of the original, this 'remake' looks terrible and made no serious effort to improve the original game. 

They should just go straight to remaking Panzer Dragoon Orta. Fuck the outdated and overrated Sega Saturn classics.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Mediocre as fuck game. :poop: Got bored after a hour or two. This is only worth playing if you are a fan of the original, this 'remake' looks terrible and made no serious effort to improve the original game. 

They should just go straight to remaking Panzer Dragoon Orta. Fuck the outdated and overrated Sega Saturn classics.

Yep.  They basically just wrapped some generic shitty looking visuals around the dated as fuck base game.  They should have remade the games from the ground up, make the visuals sick, and added new areas and actual interesting boss fights.

I want them to continue though so we can get Orta someday :glad: 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep.  They basically just wrapped some generic shitty looking visuals around the dated as fuck base game.  They should have remade the games from the ground up, make the visuals sick, and added new areas and actual interesting boss fights.

I want them to continue though so we can get Orta someday :glad: 

I don't think it's realistic image the show string budget they have to remake these games. Its unrealistic to expect more. 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't think it's realistic image the show string budget they have to remake these games. Its unrealistic to expect more. 

I know, but I think they could have done better, even with a tiny budget.   The art style they went with is just really plain.

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Saga > Orta :takei: