Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Neo-nazis on 4chan's /po/ were caught trying to create a fake LBGTQ+ group on Reddit and trying to create a wedge between other LBGTQ+ subreddits among others, so that they can manufacturer their own meme posts from things they artifically created.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AreTheStraightsOK/comments/lz7nv3/the_super_straight_movement_is_part_of_literal/gpzqwkk/

The Super Straight "movement" is part of literal neo-nazi propaganda.

4 days ago · edited 8 hours ago

Good news, r/SuperStraight has been removed. Saw it announced here

**Edit: I'm seeing a lot of replies mentioning how the 4chan posts were made after the TikTok video. This is what it looks like when neo-nazis hijack whatever Super Straight was supposed to be, whether it was a troll attempt or just a 16 year old being edgy. Another example: the swastika wasn't a nazi symbol before nazis appropriated it.

***Edit: link to the screenshotted thread. Content warning, it doesn't get any better as you read on.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I'm trying to get the word out.

Edit: I'm so glad this grabbed attention. I hate seeing hateful rhetoric seemingly appear and spread overnight without explanation, so I'm glad browsing the cesspit that is /pol/ finally paid off.

I hope this propaganda masked as a troll attempt will fade quickly. If not, please DM with suggestions on where I else I can post this so communities know they're subscribing to a neo-nazi ploy (aside from being obviously transphobic and redundant).

Busted. Red-handed.

So, they are the ones who go in and purposely create artificial conflicts, so that they can create memes from that and then start spreading that.

And, uh................."certain" people whom you would know, would get duped into it and create their own posts as proof of liberalism run amok.

And notice how it obviously doesn't look like these neo-nazi's first rodeo running this scheme.