Anyone try Xcloud on PC?

Its pretty terrible. Trash IQ and feels like 20fps with visual and audio hang ups. Hope they improve on this because its junk rn and i have a pretty decent internet connection.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

For all the shit stadia gets it still has the best tech when it comes to cloud streaming.

yeah, i hear the tech was very impressive. it's a shame the rest was garbo. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i hear the tech was very impressive. it's a shame the rest was garbo. 

I got a month of their Pro subscription for free from something i bought and I definitely had a good time. The way it almost instantly loads games in your chrome browser is impressive, also gylt is a really good puzzle game that still hasn't been released on any other platform.

Load times are also unbearable. This is running on one s? That could be part of the problem. Still trash so far. I had a great experience on my phone so i was hoping something similar. 

25 minutes ago, JonbX said:

IDK. Check your spam. Thats where my email was

Yea, I checked and nothing.  Not too worried about it though.  I just thought it was an open beta or whatever.

I was in the Phone beta test a while back.  If they open up the browser beta in the future I'll give it a shot.

I tried killer instinct and that was much better. I was even pulling off manuals. Maybe its the 30fps game with lag on top of it that made it feel so shit.