Nintendo Switch has fallen off one of those cliffs that make it sell over 89 million units, according to latest Nintendo report

Just now, Remij said:

angry_gamer_boy.jpg

I never said that my brother's kids were rich.

Their kids. I don't expect them to know much about video games.

What's your excuse?:tom:

Its really funny seeing how you can't get to me.............so you're trying to go after my brother and his kids.

This is literally happening on a video game forum. I got a poort butthurt guy that is so angry.........he's actually trying to go after my family.

And even he knows its embarrassing, so he's now trying to project and say that I'm going after my own family.

Wow. Its pretty fascinating to see you this butthurt.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I never said that my brother's kids were rich.

Their kids. I don't expect them to know much about video games.

What's your excuse?:tom:

Its really funny seeing how you can't get to me.............so you're trying to go after my brother and his kids.

This is literally happening on a video game forum. I got a poort butthurt guy that is so angry.........he's actually trying to go after my family.

And even he knows its embarrassing, so he's now trying to project and say that I'm going after my own family.

Wow. Its pretty fascinating to see you this butthurt.

You're the one that said Xbox is for poor people... I just reminded you that your brother is that poor person they're targeting :shrug: 

Don't get upset sweetie... your bro is just enjoying games while you do nothing but bitch and whine about them on a fourm 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Remij said:

angry_gamer_boy.jpg

No, my brother is simply throwing mindless content to kids who would play any game that is given to them.

Like I said..........whats your excuse?:tom:

Seems like you spend more time bitching and whining about my brother and his kids.

It really is sad that the sentence there is 100% true and happening.

Don't get so butthurt, and if you do and realize that there's nothing you can say to get to me.......don't make yourself look worse by trying to go after somebody else's family.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, my brother is simply throwing mindless content to kids who would play any game that is given to them.

Like I said..........whats your excuse?:tom:

Seems like you spend more time bitching and whining about my brother and his kids.

It really is sad that the sentence there is 100% true and happening.

Don't get so butthurt, and if you do and realize that there's nothing you can say to get to me.......don't make yourself look worse by trying to go after somebody else's family.

Now you're going on about your bro just giving your kids junk to keep them busy....

lmfao dude... just stop.

I said your bro was Xbox's market... and you're running hard with it....right into a wall 🤣😂

1 minute ago, Remij said:

angry_gamer_boy.jpg

Holy shit............he is now fully talking about my family

This is absolutely embarrassing

I'm actually embarrassed for him.