December UK Sales, Sony has its second highest month since launch.. but PS5 is still dead last. (UP: Jerry, Cows completely lose their minds)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sony’s console cleared one million UK sales in August 2021, 39 weeks after its launch"    Xbox didn't cross 1 million until Dec.....5 months later.    Xbox is still dead last and

You're celebrating being 5 months behind PS5

Maybe you got your info twisted

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's now avoiding me IN HIS OWN thread.

And he just demonstrated to us that he doesn't know how to count........or he's too lazy to count properly.

Either way, I'm enjoying it.:blessed:

He’s back to calling himself “we” and “us” :cruise: he has multiple personalities :mroff:

Just now, ghostz said:

He’s back to calling himself “we” and “us”

:lawl::lawl:he's trying to reboot his derail, again:lawl::lawl:

its so forced, because I didn't use any other type of word besides "I":lawl::lawl:

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count .:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl:he's trying to reboot his derail, again:lawl::lawl:

its so forced, because I didn't use any other type of word besides "I":lawl::lawl:

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count .:lawl::lawl::lawl:

He abandoned us and we. LMAO. He’s suppressing his identities. 

movie-split.gif

who is the current Jerry???? Tell us your name. You’re safe, here.  :reg:

Just now, ghostz said:

He abandoned us and we. LMAO. He’s suppressing his identities. 

movie-split.gif

who is the current Jerry???? Tell us your name. You’re safe, here.  :reg:

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count:lawl: .:lawl:

:hest:

Just now, ghostz said:

He’s now stuck in the same repeating pattern, I broke him! :D 

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count:lawl: :lawl:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

also it just dawned on me that this thread is about counting the number of Xboxes............and he demonstrated that he can't even count:lawl: :lawl:

he doesn't know how to respond to this. because he literally helped me create this punchline.

He’s now pretending I missed numbers. He better be careful here, wouldn’t wanna get caught in a trap :smugcena: