Biden responds to Reporter's ordinary question by calling him a stupid son of a bitch

Wow, not even Trump talked like this in public. And this was supposed to be the compassionate, 'nice guy' president.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, mood swings and outbursts like this are a common symptom of Dementia. Joe Biden is falling apart before our eyes and we still have to endure another 3 years of his disastrous presidency.

30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Wow, not even Trump talked like this in public. 

Dat obvious bait, but I thought you guys liked that about Trump :umad:

"get that son of a bitch off the fiels right now" 

"he said she's a pussy" 

"we'll beat the shit out of him" 

"don't pay the son of a bitch who put the mic system in" 

"you can tell them to go fuck themselves" 

"you're not going to raise that fucking price" 

"listen you mother fuckers we're going to tax you 25%“

And on and on and on

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dat obvious bait, but I thought you guys liked that about Trump :umad:

"get that son of a bitch off the fiels right now" 

"he said she's a pussy" 

"we'll beat the shit out of him" 

"don't pay the son of a bitch who put the mic system in" 

"you can tell them to go fuck themselves" 

"you're not going to raise that fucking price" 

"listen you mother fuckers we're going to tax you 25%“

And on and on and on

Despite so much unfair criticism and constant grilling by the media, Trump never exploded at reporters in the same way that Biden just did over a simple question about inflation :| Its not comparable, especially from someone who is supposed to be the nice guy. Its no surprise that the white house does its best to keep Biden away from the camera, he's unhinged and can't control what he says in the moment (partly due to his dementia).

Just now, Twinblade said:

Despite so much unfair criticism and constant grilling by the media, Trump never exploded at reporters in the same way that Biden just did over a simple question about inflation :| Its not comparable, especially from someone who is supposed to be the nice guy. Its no surprise that the white house does its best to keep Biden away from the camera, he's unhinged and can't control what he says in the moment.

Dat pivot again :umad:

You just said Trump would never curse in public when in fact he was cursing at almost every turn in public.  It was a surprise when he DIDN'T curse. 

Get ready to pivot again. 

Now you're saying he never blew up against reporters?.... Nearly every press briefing or conference Trump would yell and scream and call reporters, stupid, dumb, shut up, rude etc.... It was a temper tantrum fest every time 😂🤣😂🤣

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dat pivot again :umad:

You just said Trump would never curse in public when in fact he was cursing at almost every turn in public.  It was a surprise when he DIDN'T curse. 

Get ready to pivot again. 

Now you're saying he never blew up against reporters?.... Nearly every press briefing or conference Trump would yell and scream and call reporters, stupid, dumb, shut up, rude etc.... It was a temper tantrum fest every time 😂🤣😂🤣

Trump was treated differently. He had to be tougher because of how biased the media was with their anti-Trump agenda and constant attacks on him. But he still never insulted a reporter like this when asked a simple question. Biden’s nice guy facade is fading as quickly as his mental state.

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump was treated differently. He had to be tougher because of how biased the media was with their anti-Trump agenda and constant attacks on him. But he still never insulted a reporter like this when asked a simple question. Biden’s nice guy facade is fading as quickly as his mental state.

You're right, he did worse...

"Tough guy" Trump mocking handicapped reporter... Disgusting. 

Edited by Goukosan
27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're right, he did worse...

"Tough guy" Trump mocking handicapped reporter... Disgusting. 

that was just a immature joke. He didn’t snap and curse directly at a reporter after receiving a basic question. The fact that you still can’t see the difference is baffling.

Flashback to last year

"If you're ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise I will fire you on the spot," Biden added. "On the spot, no ifs, ands or buts," he said. "Everybody, everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/535142-biden-swears-in-senior-staff-and-warns-disrespect-each-other-and

LMAO what a two faced clown :tom: He's as fake as it gets, at least Trump was himself and didn't try to hide his true personality.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Despite so much unfair criticism and constant grilling by the media, Trump never exploded at reporters in the same way that Biden just did over a simple question about inflation :| Its not comparable, especially from someone who is supposed to be the nice guy. Its no surprise that the white house does its best to keep Biden away from the camera, he's unhinged and can't control what he says in the moment (partly due to his dementia).

You're probably the biggest SW scum bag after VGKing. I see why women avoid you like COVID.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

that was just a immature joke. He didn’t snap and curse directly at a reporter after receiving a basic question. The fact that you still can’t see the difference is baffling.

Surprise surprise, another handwave by Twinblade. First you dismissed all Trump's constant cursing.... Now Ohh it's just an immature joke huh? Trump is a grown ass man, what is he doing cursing every two seconds and making fun handicapped people? 

But of course that's no issue for you... All these excuses for Trump's  

Did Trump apologize?... Nope not one bit.  He doubled down, like the clown he is. 

Whereas Biden and Doocey already spoke and cleared it up like Adults. 

53 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're probably the biggest SW scum bag after VGKing. I see why women avoid you like COVID.

Imagine being against policies like stop and frisk that would reduce the number of illegal guns on the street of crime filled liberal cesspools like NYC. That small chance that a 11 month old baby could have been spared from being shot in the face, should make that an easy decision to support. Instead you'd rather play the oppression card and make it easier for innocent children to become collateral damage in gang related shootings

Who's the scum bag now?

53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Surprise surprise, another handwave by Twinblade. First you dismissed all Trump's constant cursing.... Now Ohh it's just an immature joke huh? Trump is a grown ass man, what is he doing cursing every two seconds and making fun handicapped people? 

But of course that's no issue for you... All these excuses for Trump's  

Did Trump apologize?... Nope not one bit.  He doubled down, like the clown he is. 

Whereas Biden and Doocey already spoke and cleared it up like Adults. 

Its called damage control. A classic politician move. He doesn't care about anything else besides lessening the damage to his already terrible reputation.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Imagine being against policies like stop and frisk

Imagine a virgin coward from CT asking a black man who had been improperly stopped and frisked as young as 12, and 13 years old why he doesn't support it. This is what I mean by you're fucking demented and evil. 

that would reduce the number of illegal guns on the street of crime filled liberal cesspools like NYC. That small chance that a 11 month old baby could have been spared from being shot in the face, should make that an easy decision to support. Instead you'd rather play the oppression card   and make it easier for innocent children to become collateral damage in gang related shootings

You're reaching your final form Twincel. 

Who's the scum bag now?

Oh, you're most definitely the scumbag. Fuck your fleabag family too. They're probably just as shitty and racist as you are. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Imagine a virgin coward from CT asking a black man who had been improperly stopped and frisked as young as 12, and 13 years old why he doesn't support it. This is what I mean by you're fucking demented and evil. 

You're reaching your final form Twincel. 

Oh, you're most definitely the scumbag. Fuck your fleabag family too. They're probably just as shitty and racist as you are. 

Here you go playing the racist card because you don’t have a sound argument. Pretty sure the inconvenience of being stopped and searched for a minute once in a blue moon would be worth it if it resulted in safer streets and deterred criminals from carrying guns around.

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Here you go playing the racist card

Actually you did with your bullshit "oppression" remark or your even more bullshit excuse that only the over policing of black people can stop crime despite 7 years of NYPD and FBI statistics proving it. You're so fucking stupid you're again arguing for Stop and Frisk despite being proven wrong several times in the past month about it. 

because you don’t have a sound argument.

Again, you lost this argument with actually crime stats, or you know the supreme court ruling that it was unconstitutional? Or the cop Mayor even admitting that it wasn't legal? Wait...what's your "sound" argument again? 

Pretty sure the inconvenience of being stopped and searched for a minute once in a blue moon would be worth it if it resulted in safer streets and deterred criminals from carrying guns around.

lol I'm so glad you will never have children and will die alone in your mother's old bed. It's all you deserve. 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its called damage control. A classic politician move. He doesn't care about anything else besides lessening the damage to his already terrible reputation.

Doocey accepted the apology... I know the idea of an apology is foreign to you because you worship a narcissistic ass hole. 

No what you're doing is damage control.  For every pattern of bad behavior by Trump you have an excuse for it...and Trump's behaviors wasn't a one off it was a pattern of years long behavior. 

You're doing this while at the same time prosecuting others miniscule infractions. 

It's clear you're holding Biden to a much higher standard and Trump to a much much much lower standard :umad:

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Actually you did with your bullshit "oppression" remark or your even more bullshit excuse that only the over policing of black people can stop crime despite 7 years of NYPD and FBI statistics proving it. You're so fucking stupid you're again arguing for Stop and Frisk despite being proven wrong several times in the past month about it. 

Again, you lost this argument with actually crime stats, or you know the supreme court ruling that it was unconstitutional? Or the cop Mayor even admitting that it wasn't legal? Wait...what's your "sound" argument again? 

lol I'm so glad you will never have children and will die alone in your mother's old bed. It's all you deserve. 

There isn’t enough data out there, but crime absolutely starred dropping when street level policies and procedures (which include stop and frisk) were put into place. It clearly played a role

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/crime-dropped-under-stop-frisk-which-worth-remembering-rush-criticize-ncna1151121

There isn’t enough data out there, but crime absolutely starred dropping when street level policies and procedures (which include stop and frisk) were put into place. It clearly played a role

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/crime-dropped-under-stop-frisk-which-worth-remembering-rush-criticize-ncna1151121

You already seem to forgot that both Gak and I showed you multiple stats that crime dropped even further after moving away from S&F so your point is null. I also like how you keep avoiding the fact that it's unconstitutional. It's funny how you dont care about the constitutional rights of black people, how many rights are you willing to for-go? Actually you're a bootlicking coward so you would probably welcome a police state anyway like the cockroach you are. 

The very first line of the article "New York went too far with the practice" 

The stop and frisk you're referring to andhow NY implemented it was unconstitutional.  

As I already explained in that Eric Adams and the Manhattan DA thread.  The same thread where you have yet to provide any proof that Adams endorsed Bragg's new memo... Yea that thread. 

I pointed out how Adams said he is not against IMPLEMENTING stop and frisk that doesn't infringe on our constitutional rights. 

Not only that, the data Mr. Impossible provided to you in that very thread showed 7 straight years of decline in crime in NYC under deblasio after stop and frisk was stopped.