Trump and the republicans fake elector plot to steal the election EXPOSED.

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Why do you think im infatuated with Trump?

They said before going into a fan fiction wet dream where it's non-Trump supporters that are unhinged and not the people that think he was appointed by God to expose lizard aliens who eat babies in the basements of Pizza shops or that JKF jr and Michael Jackson are in hiding waiting for Trump's second term to come out and join him to save the country. Those are the rational people. 

He's had his time in the sun, and I don't think he should run again. Someone younger with less baggage is what the republican party needs (i.e. DeSantis). But thats besides the point. Trump getting elected unleashed an ugly animal within the democrat party, and turned them against everything that they support.

Yes, it was the Dems who changed, and not the Republicans. 

lol Yeah, ok kid. LMFAO these motherfuckers said everything about Trump that people said through out his term to today. But it was the Dems who switched up and betrayed their beliefs? You suck shit. 

Trump and republicans aren't the reason the country is so divided,

Yeah, it's not Trump's race baiting, xenophobic conspiracies', inciting hate and anger.  Again, most of the Republicans acknowledge that Trump simply stirs up hate and the worst in people before he pulled a definitive lead and all of their donors switched to Trump and made them support him. You bring up Soros all the time, which I get. All the right-wing propaganda you watch talks about him exclusively, but you never talk about The Mercers, Norquist, or the Kochs which are the power behind the Republican party. I mean you're retarded about anything other than videogames and since you were known for the "Twinblade curse" for a decade, you're not even that good in that. So please spare us you insight into politics. 

its the democrats and their closely affiliated media/big tech goons who have turned us all against each other.

lol Ok. 

They're so shellshocked by Trump that they're stretching the limits of their powers, limiting our freedoms with endless mandates, slowly eroding free speech, and now they're trying to revamp voting 'rights' to make sure everyone under the sun can cast a vote in our elections without providing verification that they're legally allowed to do so. Republicans are no angels but the democrats' very obvious and corrupt agenda are the biggest threat to the country.

I've noticed that the autist trinity in here always talk in Fox speak. Where you just ramble off in some vague yet dire situation that sounds like a bad comic book script. You were able to buy Super Seducer 5 or whatever right? So what are you so upset about?