Trump and the republicans fake elector plot to steal the election EXPOSED.

Republicans in seven states Donald Trump lost (Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Georgia)   convened to fill out official-looking paperwork declaring him—not Joe Biden—the winner. Then, they sent those fake documents to Congress. 

Trump and his allies filed multiple lawsuits in their efforts to overturn the election, the fake electors mailed their paperwork after Trump’s efforts had been defeated and the election had been officially settled.

And before it's said that it's fake news, Trump's own staff went on national TV and said it back in Dec what they were going to do. 

And then simultaneously and "coincidently" Jan 6th happened when they tried to stop congress from certifying the election by inciting an insurrection all while the fake electors mailed in their counterfeit documents. 

Talk about corrupt sore losers. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Goukosan changed the title to Trump and the republicans fake elector plot to steal the election EXPOSED.
24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do you ever stop complaining about Trump? I realize that there's nothing positive to say about Biden and his administration at the moment, but bitching about something that happened in 2020 isn't going to distract anyone from Biden's present day failures.

Three things. 

1) You're confused... This happened in 2021 They PLANNED it in 2020.  I know it's hard to keep track of all of their corruption. 

2) This is current news as more details are discovered by the Jan 6th committee that's investigating this and everything that lead to the Jan 6 insurrection. 

3) and last but not least If you want to talk about Biden’s infrastructure legislation that he got done in 10 months what Trump couldn't do in 48 months. 

Or

the 6 million Jobs added last year. (remember when you stopped caring about this?) 

Or

unemployment rate is the lowest its been since 1969.  (remember when you stopped caring about this?) 

Or

Childhood poverty being cut in half with the American rescue plan

Or

The GDP growth being the best its been since 1984.

The U.S. was only G7 country [U.S., U.K., Canada, Japan, Germany, France and Italy] to surpass pre-pandemic output by Q2 2021 and keep growing. No other G7 country had reached pre-pandemic output by end of 3Q 2021."

If you want to talk about any of that you're free to create a thread about it. 

This thread is about the FAKE elector plot to steal an election. :trump:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Three things. 

1) You're confused... This happened in 2021 They PLANNED it in 2020.  I know it's hard to keep track of all of their corruption. 

2) This is current news as more details are discovered by the Jan 6th committee that's investigating this and everything that lead to the Jan 6 insurrection. 

3) and last but not least If you want to talk about Biden’s infrastructure legislation that he got done in 10 months what Trump couldn't do in 48 months. 

Or

the 6 million Jobs added last year. (remember when you stopped caring about this?) 

Or

unemployment rate is the lowest its been since 1969.  (remember when you stopped caring about this?) 

Or

Childhood poverty being cut in half with the American rescue plan

Or

The GDP growth being the best its been since 1984.

The U.S. was only G7 country [U.S., U.K., Canada, Japan, Germany, France and Italy] to surpass pre-pandemic output by Q2 2021 and keep growing. No other G7 country had reached pre-pandemic output by end of 3Q 2021."

If you want to talk about any of that you're free to create a thread about it. 

This thread is about the FAKE elector plot to steal an election. :trump:

You're wrong on most of those things. For example the unemployment rate is still higher than it was before the pandemic

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

In general the economy is still much worse off than it was under Trump. Inflation and supply chain issues are badly hurting the middle class (the class Biden is supposedly trying to help out).

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

You're wrong on most of those things. For example the unemployment rate is still higher than it was before the pandemic

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

In general the economy is still much worse off than it was under Trump. Inflation and supply chain issues are badly hurting the middle class (the class Biden is supposedly trying to help out).

The last 4 weeks in December it reached that milestone. You would have noticed.. But you stopped caring once the numbers started improving a few months into 2021...lol

"The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits plunged last week to the lowest level in 52 years, more evidence that the US job market is recovering from last year’s coronavirus recession." 

"Unemployment claims dropped by 43,000 to 184,000 last week, the lowest since September 1969

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-unemployment-claims-drop-184000-lowest-1969-81648806

You were saying? :umad:

Now that that's out of the way, let's get back to the thread topic on the fake electors.  Let's look at one of the fake documents Fri Trump and the scummy Republicans. 

1422050893_nara-records-regarding-invalid-elector-slates-nara-21-0174-a-p3-xlarge(2).gif

1937680780_nara-records-regarding-invalid-elector-slates-nara-21-0174-a-p4-xlarge(2).gif

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits plunged last week to the lowest level in 52 years, more evidence that the US job market is recovering from last year’s coronavirus recession." 

"Unemployment claims dropped by 43,000 to 184,000 last week, the lowest since September 1969

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-unemployment-claims-drop-184000-lowest-1969-81648806

You were saying? :umad:

Now that that's out of the way, let's get back to the thread topic on the fake electors.  Let's look at one of the fake documents Fri Trump and the scummy Republicans. 

1422050893_nara-records-regarding-invalid-elector-slates-nara-21-0174-a-p3-xlarge(2).gif

1937680780_nara-records-regarding-invalid-elector-slates-nara-21-0174-a-p4-xlarge(2).gif

Forgot to add the signature page :trump:

nara-records-regarding-invalid-elector-slates-nara-21-0174-a-p5-xlarge.gif

I will say that I dont think of the Jan 6 idiots as insurrectionist. They are stupid people who are easy to manipulate. I dont think they are domestic terrorist either, but at the end of the day their riot was an attempt to change a proper election. It's no different than hanging outside a voter booth to intimidate people into voting your way. It's something that should be taken seriously and they should definitely be tried for what they did but only the most violent offenders should have the book thrown at them. 

While I dont know if there's a legal case to be made, but alot of people including Trump hold a lot of responsibility for what happened. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I will say that I dont think of the Jan 6 idiots as insurrectionist. They are stupid people who are easy to manipulate. I dont think they are domestic terrorist either, but at the end of the day their riot was an attempt to change a proper election. It's no different than hanging outside a voter booth to intimidate people into voting your way. It's something that should be taken seriously and they should definitely be tried for what they did but only the most violent offenders should have the book thrown at them. 

While I dont know if there's a legal case to be made, but alot of people including Trump hold a lot of responsibility for what happened. 

They were unwitting insurrectionists.  Their stupidity doesn't take away from what they did. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They were unwitting insurrectionists.  Their stupidity doesn't take away from what they did. 

I agree and they should be punished, I just think personally and more importantly as a tactic making framing these people as such might be counterproductive. The right wing pretty much began trying to rehab these people only weeks after it's happened and now a year later is trying to frame them as patriots. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I agree and they should be punished, I just think personally and more importantly as a tactic making framing these people as such might be counterproductive. The right wing pretty much began trying to rehab these people only weeks after it's happened and now a year later is trying to frame them as patriots. 

I see your point, but as the Judges who are sentencing these clowns are saying... The labeling and the punishment must both stick... To set a precedent so that people know this type of behavior comes with actual consequences. 

The judge said you can't storm the capitol and attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power and then expect to go home and relax and watch Netflix... This act comes with a consequence which includes the label of insurrectionist. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-02-01 at 9:26 PM, Twinblade said:

Do you ever stop complaining about Trump? I realize that there's nothing positive to say about Biden and his administration at the moment, but bitching about something that happened in 2020 isn't going to distract anyone from Biden's present day failures.

You, @Cooke and @Ramza  were just bitching about a fake story from 6 years ago,..........

.... but you want to act like something that ACTUALLY happened Jan 2021 which was just over a year ago... You want to act like that's ancient news.

Lmfao Twinblade Lmfao. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You, @Cooke and @Ramza  were just bitching about a fake story from 6 years ago,..........

.... but you want to act like something that ACTUALLY happened Jan 2021 which was just over a year ago... You want to act like that's ancient news.

Lmfao Twinblade Lmfao. 

Are you serious? EVERYBODY knows about January 6th, that’s all anyone talks about. But this is only now becoming public knowledge, and the people have a right to know about it. Unfortunately unlike January 6th there won’t be constant witch hunts and attempts to hold people accountable for their actions. Democrats always get a free pass, even if they perpetuate a long held lie about Trump’s connections to Russia.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Are you serious? EVERYBODY knows about January 6th, that’s all anyone talks about. But this is only now becoming public knowledge, and the people have a right to know about it. Unfortunately unlike January 6th there won’t be constant witch hunts and attempts to hold people accountable for their actions. Democrats always get a free pass, even if they perpetuate a long held lie about Trump’s connections to Russia.

This isn’t about the Jan 6th insurrection. 

This is about The fake elector plot by Trump and his associates and them submitting the fake certifications to try to steal an election. 

Look, I understand it's hard to keep track of all of Trump's corruption... But this isn't a Jan 6th thread :umad:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

lol At this point this nigga is just hoping Trump runs again so he can try to get laid at a MAGA rally or something. Sorry, that's not happening. While I dont think of the Jan 6 rioters as insurrectionist, mostly because they are as stupid as you are, just not cowardly like you are. People are  going too far in comparisons to 9/11 or D-day but nonetheless it's one of the darkest political moments in history. Worse than watergate which was still widely talked about for forty something years. 

All because of one pathological liar and con man. A year later and Trump is still lying. Still blaming Pence for not doing something he clearly had no right or legal standing to do. His lawyers all but admit it was bullshit. LMFAO @ Democrats get a free pass. What free passes are you talking about and what Republicans have suffered for anything? You just say fucking anything at this point. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This isn’t about the Jan 6th insurrection. 

This is about The fake elector plot by Trump and his associates and them submitting the fake certifications to try to steal an election. 

Look, I understand it's hard to keep track of all of Trump's corruption... But this isn't a Jan 6th thread :umad:

It's not about crime or punishment with Twinblade. He's just a petty pleb who thinks cucking himself for what he perceives to be power will some how get him something in the end. Which is why he's constantly lying and making a fool of himself saying stupid shit like pretending he doesn't know is in the news. Like even if autist ass didn't know, he was told and still goes on like he's unaware. People who still support Trump aren't doing so for the country or patriotism but because they're either cultist or exploiters and since he has no power or anything to gain he's just a stupid lemming programmed by Fox News. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's not about crime or punishment with Twinblade. He's just a petty pleb who thinks cucking himself for what he perceives to be power will some how get him something in the end. Which is why he's constantly lying and making a fool of himself saying stupid shit like pretending he doesn't know is in the news. Like even if autist ass didn't know, he was told and still goes on like he's unaware. People who still support Trump aren't doing so for the country or patriotism but because they're either cultist or exploiters and since he has no power or anything to gain he's just a stupid lemming programmed by Fox News. 

Yup, imagine Trump is attacking Pence his own VP for not going along with the plot to try to steal an election. 

Let mw repeat, the President of the United States at the time attacked his Vice President for not going along with a plot to steal a presidential election. 

Anyone who supports this shit doesn't actually care about the country and democracy 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol At this point this nigga is just hoping Trump runs again so he can try to get laid at a MAGA rally or something. Sorry, that's not happening. While I dont think of the Jan 6 rioters as insurrectionist, mostly because they are as stupid as you are, just not cowardly like you are. People are  going too far in comparisons to 9/11 or D-day but nonetheless it's one of the darkest political moments in history. Worse than watergate which was still widely talked about for forty something years. 

All because of one pathological liar and con man. A year later and Trump is still lying. Still blaming Pence for not doing something he clearly had no right or legal standing to do. His lawyers all but admit it was bullshit. LMFAO @ Democrats get a free pass. What free passes are you talking about and what Republicans have suffered for anything? You just say fucking anything at this point. 

Why do you think im infatuated with Trump? He's had his time in the sun, and I don't think he should run again. Someone younger with less baggage is what the republican party needs (i.e. DeSantis). But thats besides the point. Trump getting elected unleashed an ugly animal within the democrat party, and turned them against everything that they support. Trump and republicans aren't the reason the country is so divided, its the democrats and their closely affiliated media/big tech goons who have turned us all against each other. They're so shellshocked by Trump that they're stretching the limits of their powers, limiting our freedoms with endless mandates, slowly eroding free speech, and now they're trying to revamp voting 'rights' to make sure everyone under the sun can cast a vote in our elections without providing verification that they're legally allowed to do so. Republicans are no angels but the democrats' very obvious and corrupt agenda are the biggest threat to the country.