UK Boxed Sales split for Final Fantasy Origin: 73% PS5, 18% PS4, 9% Xbox (TLHBFR)

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-03-20-gran-turismo-7-retains-first-place-as-classic-switch-games-surge-uk-boxed-charts

There were some new games in the charts. The highest new entry was Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, which landed at No.8. 73% of the game's boxed sales were on PS5, 18% on PS4 and 9% on Xbox.

:mj:  And Lemshits wonder why Square Enix continues to ignore Xbox when it comes to Final Fantasy games. They are always crying for Final Fantasy 7 to come to Xbox and claim Sony is moneyhatting SE to keep it off Xbox but with shitty numbers like this can you really blame SE for ignoring Xbox?

:mroff: It would probably cost them more money to port the game to LBox than they would make from people buying it. Buy some games you cheap bastards!

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to UK Boxed Sales split for Final Fantasy Origin: 73% PS5, 18% PS4, 9% Xbox (TLHBFR)

As a Brit I can tell you from my own expetience the people buyung xbox are only buying Cod, Fifa, maybe Forza and that's about it. It seems to be a hold over from the 360 days.

I think we saw this when XBO first launched too. Most games sold better on ps4 except for CoD and kids games like spongebob - because the fat spoiled 10 year olds still love their xbawks.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

As a Brit I can tell you from my own expetience the people buyung xbox are only buying Cod, Fifa, maybe Forza and that's about it. It seems to be a hold over from the 360 days.

I think we saw this when XBO first launched too. Most games sold better on ps4 except for CoD and kids games like spongebob - because the fat spoiled 10 year olds still love their xbawks.

Pretty much the same shit here in the States. These new age lemshits aren’t really hardcore gamers like that and they hate spending money on anything that isn’t COD or GTA. At least in the past they used to buy Halo and Gears over here but lately they don’t even buy those anymore forcing MS to put all of those games in Welfare Pass to rent these bums.

Lemshits are claiming this method of putting everything on a subscription is the future but anyone with a functioning brain can see it isn’t sustainable. You can’t sustain the modern AAA market with $10 monthly subs from a subscription. If Sony, Nintendo and all the other big name publishers went with this stupid model we would see shrinkage in the game industry and even a possible crash.

The AAA modern videogame market still needs people to actually go out and buy these games. Subscription services are good as an addition to people still buying games but this whole waiting for everything to come to a sub service like lemshits do is why Xbox is currently shit.

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Pretty much the same shit here in the States. These new age lemshits aren’t really hardcore gamers like that and they hate spending money on anything that isn’t COD or GTA. At least in the past they used to buy Halo and Gears over here but lately they don’t even buy those anymore forcing MS to put all of those games in Welfare Pass to rent these bums.

Lemshits are claiming this method of putting everything on a subscription is the future but anyone with a functioning brain can see it isn’t sustainable. You can’t sustain the modern AAA market with $10 monthly subs from a subscription. If Sony, Nintendo and all the other big name publishers went with this stupid model we would see shrinkage in the game industry and even a possible crash.

The AAA modern videogame market still needs people to actually go out and buy these games. Subscription services are good as an addition to people still buying games but this whole waiting for everything to come to a sub service like lemshits do is why Xbox is currently shit.

And thats what globalist mega corps like microsoft want. They want to dictate what games you play, what content you see. "You'll own nothing and be happy" and the lemshits eat it up, sat there playing 6.0 flops just because it was all that was on Gamepass this week.

What an awful future. You'd really have to be a retard to trust Microsoft.

• Like 1