First 30 minutes of Until Dawn spiritual sucessor The Quarry

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

the faces look super dated, but damn...this looks fun.

They're actually better than I was expecting, definitely an improvement over house of ashes. Ted Raimi in particular looks on point especially his eyes and somewhat unsettling gaze

Ted-Raimi-Niagara-Falls-Comic-Con-Courte

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They're actually better than I was expecting, definitely an improvement over house of ashes. Ted Raimi in particular looks on point especially his eyes and somewhat unsettling gaze

Ted-Raimi-Niagara-Falls-Comic-Con-Courte

Tru. I’m just glad we are getting a true sequel. Man, I loved the first game so much. 

Yea definitely better than their other smaller projects... but still not great.  It's the animations that hurt them quite a bit.  Still looks good though.

I've watched a bit of it.. and I'm liking the two characters anyway.. so far. 

Another video from IGN.

- Around 10h long

-186 unique ending variations

-Has tons of options of adjusting the difficulties of various things such as timers, button presses, aim assist, and QTE speeds.

-Game has a "movie mode" with lets you select personality traits for each of the characters which influences their decisions and allows you to watch the game play out without touching the controller.

This sounds like they're going above and beyond for accessibility.. and the game and characters itself sound pretty good so far.  Can't wait for this!

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Another video from IGN.

- Around 10h long

-Has tons of options of adjusting the difficulties of various things such as timers, button presses, aim assist, and QTE speeds.

-Game has a "movie mode" with lets you select personality traits for each of the characters which influences their decisions and allows you to watch the game play out without touching the controller.

This sounds like they're going above and beyond for accessibility.. and the game and characters itself sound pretty good so far.  Can't wait for this!

That video has a lot of spoilers so I wouldn't recommend watching it. Game sounds pretty damn good though.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Another video from IGN.

- Around 10h long

Damn, this sounds perfect for me! As a huge fan of Until Dawn and Detroit (platinum’d that bitch), this is right up my alley!

• Like 2