Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | PS5 - Xbox Series S/X - PC | Graphics Comparison

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I've bitchslapped poor ghost into doing a jonb routine.

three different people have laughed at him for trying to boast about Lego games.:tom:and he's pretending to not notice that.

You have more Lego trophies than ps5 trophies on major games. Ain’t no way to spin it, pal. :blessed:

you even played ps3 games after Legos. And admitted other people play on your PlayStation. We can’t even trust your profile, now. 

He didn’t even play GT7.. or Horizon Forbidden West. :tom:

Jerry probably plays with Legos in real life. Im sure he builds the same little Lego house, over and over, day after day and will continue to build the same little lego house every day for eternity.

I got these lemmings lose their shit over Lego trophies.

Look at how angry they are:kaz:

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You have more Lego trophies than ps5 trophies on major games. Ain’t no way to spin it, pal. :blessed:

you even played ps3 games after Legos. And admitted other people play on your PlayStation. We can’t even trust your profile, now. 

He didn’t even play GT7.. or Horizon Forbidden West. :tom:

Ghost is now trying to throw anything he can.

And its not working.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jerry probably plays with Legos in real life. Im sure he builds the same little Lego house, over and over, day after day and will continue to build the same little lego house every day for eternity.

No, I bitchslap people like you for fun.

18 minutes ago, JonbX said:

his fingers are too stubby :mj: 

I got these poor bastards melting down because they looked stupid trying to boast about Legos:kaz::kaz::kaz:

22 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lol what a life

Say the over-40 year old who can't leave a forum :tom:

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

his fingers are too stubby :mj: 

11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This is what he "bitchslaps" people with 

image.png.2aaa0a2f3efb12432eee495007ad438c.png

They're now talking about my hand.

If it gets swollen, its from the constant bitchslappings that I administer. That forms more of a callous. You guys should know if you ever touched your cheeks. LOL

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I got these poor bastards melting down because they looked stupid trying to boast about Legos:kaz::kaz::kaz:

Say the over-40 year old who can't leave a forum :tom:

They're now talking about my hand.

If it gets swollen, its from the constant bitchslappings that I administer. That forms more of a callous. You guys should know if you ever touched your cheeks. LOL

All this because you can’t admit you’ve played more legos than any major ps5 game that’s not spiderman :kaz:

hes meltin the fuck down :blessed:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

All this because you can’t admit you’ve played more legos than any major ps5 game that’s not spiderman :kaz:

hes meltin the fuck down :blessed:

No, I already proved that you were completely lying about that.

Why would I admit to something that you were wrong and lying about?

Ghost is melting down...............over Legos:drake:this will never not be funny

Three different people have already laughed directly in his face about it in this thread, and he knows it.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I already proved that you were completely lying about that.

Why would I admit to something that you were wrong and lying about?

Ghost is melting down...............over Legos:drake:this will never not be funny

Three different people have already laughed directly in his face about it in this thread, and he knows it.

Your profile has more trophies than major PS5 games that aren’t Spider-Man. 

Is this…. False? And if so, sig bet. :reg:

25 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Your profile has more trophies than major PS5 games that aren’t Spider-Man. 

Is this…. False? And if so, sig bet. :reg:

He's still trying to talk about me and my profile, because he's mad about several people laughing at him trying to boast about Legos.

And he's now trying to change what he originally claimed,

"than MAJOR PS5 games"

he thought I wouldn't notice.

:blessed:thanks for admitting that you lost your original argument.:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's still trying to talk about me and my profile, because he's mad about several people laughing at him trying to boast about Legos.

And he's now trying to change what he originally claimed,

"than MAJOR PS5 games"

he thought I wouldn't notice.

:blessed:thanks for admitting that you lost your original argument.:blessed:

He won’t accept the ban bet. Sounds like Lego boy knows where his place is :tom:

46 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He won’t accept the ban bet. Sounds like Lego boy knows where his place is :tom:

I already explained how you're wrong and how you lied.

and you already that you lied because you JUST ATTEMPTED TO CHANGE your claim.

You already lost, sweetie.:blessed:

Now here comes the part where you won't be able to handle it.

I don't care enough about this game to read the link so I'll take Ghostz word for it and assume he isn't hiding anything (bad move I know).

This is hilarious  lemmings finally get the upper hand in a multiplat and it's a port of a Lego game from about 15 years ago :tom: In fact so monumental is this news for the lemming faction that JonB has come out of hiding to celebrate it.

Xbox is the saddest consope ever made. Its waiting years to pretend to enjoy 6.0 flops and paying monthly for rental services and having downgraded multiplats excwpt for the games that don't matter.

13 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I don't care enough about this game to read the link so I'll take Ghostz word for it and assume he isn't hiding anything (bad move I know).

This is hilarious  lemmings finally get the upper hand in a multiplat and it's a port of a Lego game from about 15 years ago :tom: In fact so monumental is this news for the lemming faction that JonB has come out of hiding to celebrate it.

Xbox is the saddest consope ever made. Its waiting years to pretend to enjoy 6.0 flops and paying monthly for rental services and having downgraded multiplats excwpt for the games that don't matter.

You guys lie tho. I mean you got BodyKidd claiming AO is the determining factor of a win in another thread rn lol.  PS5 can lose in everyway and have one more tree in the distance and you idiots count that as a win :D

26 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You guys lie tho. I mean you got BodyKidd claiming AO is the determining factor of a win in another thread rn lol.  PS5 can lose in everyway and have one more tree in the distance and you idiots count that as a win :D

Funny that's exactly what you did with the Xbox one.

11 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Funny that's exactly what you did with the Xbox one.

And that what you did with PS4. When resolution didnt matter. It is what it is maybe just stop acting like a retard all the time :reg: