New Street Fighter 6 trailer

I would never want to turn this feature on, but I am interested with how they did this.

They added commentary voiceover, from those Street Fighter tournament commentators, into your match, in real-time.

I mean, its pretty the same type of thing that they do for sports games like Madden.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I would never want to turn this feature on, but I am interested with how they did this.

They added commentary voiceover, from those Street Fighter tournament commentators, into your match, in real-time.

I mean, its pretty the same type of thing that they do for sports games like Madden.

That is kinda cool and interesting.

I suppose it all depends on how well it's done.  Could help newer players become used to the FGC lingo and might be a way of marketing for events and such.

Like say imagine you're fighting a match and during the fight they make some remark about some upcoming event and promote it while you play.. smoothly integrating it into the commentary lol  

As a side note, this is confirmed coming for PS4/5, Series consoles (not One consoles afaik) and Steam.  Good to see it hit more platforms.  Seems like this is one last effort from Capcom to try to really be successful with this.  SF5 almost didn't make it.

WTF is this

There's some kind of third person story mode. Well, seems a bit ridiculous but I always complain Japs put no effort into their fighting games single player content anymore so I won't complain.

Looks okay during combat. The camera was so close though, I hope it's not like that in game.

And we got some kind of parry system. Good news.

I'm down for this. 

• Like 1