The hypocrite fucks who are going to save the planet from climate change.

Corporate jets to escape EU’s ‘green’ aviation fuel tax – The Irish Times

:rofl: 

Oh wait, did I say ''save the planet''? My bad, I meant ''lowering your standards of living while rich elites millionaires get to keep their lavish lifestyle of luxury and nagging you about climate change at the same time''. 

Another good example from our lords and saviors at the WEF back in 2019.

David Attenborough might have urged world leaders at Davos to take urgent action on climate change, but it appears no one was listening. As he spoke, experts predicted up to 1,500 individual private jets will fly to and from airfields serving the Swiss ski resort this week.

Record private jet flights into Davos as leaders arrive for climate talk | Global development | The Guardian

Remember kids, by 2030 you'll own nothing and be happy about it. 

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Corporate jets to escape EU’s ‘green’ aviation fuel tax – The Irish Times

:rofl: 

Oh wait, did I say ''save the planet''? My bad, I meant ''lowering your standards of living while rich elites millionaires get to keep their lavish lifestyle of luxury and nagging you about climate change at the same time''. 

Another good example from our lords and saviors at the WEF back in 2019.

David Attenborough might have urged world leaders at Davos to take urgent action on climate change, but it appears no one was listening. As he spoke, experts predicted up to 1,500 individual private jets will fly to and from airfields serving the Swiss ski resort this week.

Record private jet flights into Davos as leaders arrive for climate talk | Global development | The Guardian

Remember kids, by 2030 you'll own nothing and be happy about it. 

Couldn't they at least carpool with their private jets? :wonder:

19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol what's your point exactly? 

Just pointing some blatant hypocrisy from the elites hammering you with the climate change agendas. It's all a show, one of the most hollow form of virtue signaling. 

These are Substatic saviors of the planet he praises all the time, the same people who love to scold middle class citizens on their consumption when in reality, one rich billionaire elite generates more pollution than a few family households combined. 

I'm pro green but if you expect these clowns to save us, you're sadly mistaken and misled. 

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just pointing some blatant hypocrisy from the elites hammering you with the climate change agendas. It's all a show, one of the most hollow form of virtue signaling. 

These are Substatic saviors of the planet he praises all the time, the same people who love to scold middle class citizens on their consumption when in reality, one rich billionaire elite generates more pollution than a few family households combined. 

I'm pro green but if you expect these clowns to save us, you're sadly mistaken and misled. 

So the option is nothing?  Again, this is how a child thinks. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Of course not but I'm not buying anything those guys are selling. Not to say they aren't NGOs that are actually doing good work or that some pro green policies actually makes sense but we have to do things ourselves, can't expect the hypocritical top %1, the crooked politicians and the big corporations to save our asses, they're in it for themselves, protecting their way of life and making a profit. 

I've been taking measures to be as eco friendly almost all my life. Something that was engrained to me during my childhood, me and my mom used to recuperate plastics, cardboard and paper back in the early 90s when no one gave a fuck and I've never stopped doing so since. Not to say I'm perfect or anything but I try to reduce my waste as much as possible. 

On 2022-06-11 at 11:20 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

Maybe they could lead by example? 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

The vast majority can't even bother to drive an electric car. None of them will ever accept to lower their standards of living but you have to.

On 2022-06-11 at 9:59 PM, Ramza said:

Of course not but I'm not buying anything those guys are selling. Not to say they aren't NGOs that are actually doing good work or that some pro green policies actually makes sense but we have to do things ourselves, can't expect the hypocritical top %1, the crooked politicians and the big corporations to save our asses, they're in it for themselves, protecting their way of life and making a profit. 

I've been taking measures to be as eco friendly almost all my life. Something that was engrained to me during my childhood, me and my mom used to recuperate plastics, cardboard and paper back in the early 90s when no one gave a fuck and I've never stopped doing so since. Not to say I'm perfect or anything but I try to reduce my waste as much as possible. 

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

This is just some weird purity test right-wingers use to be obtuse when they want complain about "the left" but they know that they don't actually have any high ground on. 

Like when ding dongs like to complain that Bernie Sanders and his wife managed to make enough money together over the course of  40 years to own 2 houses. So he can't speak for middle class people? 

Complaining that a couple dozen world leaders used private jets to gather for important time and security sensitive councils is just a childish coping mechanism. 

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The vast majority can't even bother to drive an electric car. None of them will ever accept to lower their standards of living but you have to.

Like this right here. You dont even know what these people drive. Yes, officially I doubt these people who probably have a sizable staff which includes high end security are driving armored Priuses. Again, how a child thinks. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like this right here. You dont even know what these people drive. Yes, officially I doubt these people who probably have a sizable staff which includes high end security are driving armored Priuses. Again, how a child thinks. 

Yeah, because highly secured electric cars are impossible to find or make, or that some rich guy who is ''deeply concerned'' about climate change couldn't make it happen if he really wanted to.

Literally the first link on google. Bulletproof Tesla.

Armored Bulletproof Tesla Model S for Sale For Sale - Armormax

Keep making excuses for the elites while crying about uncontrolled capitalism, dumbass.  

33 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is just some weird purity test right-wingers use to be obtuse when they want complain about "the left" but they know that they don't actually have any high ground on. 

Like when ding dongs like to complain that Bernie Sanders and his wife managed to make enough money together over the course of  40 years to own 2 houses. So he can't speak for middle class people? 

Complaining that a couple dozen world leaders used private jets to gather for important time and security sensitive councils is just a childish coping mechanism. 

You don't need a high ground to stand on when pointing hypocrisy. If you preach something and do the exact opposite then you're the only issue here, no the ones pointing out your BS.

This isn't just a few dozens world leaders. lmao

Remember when our last President who was a former high-end slum lord championed for the return of Asbestos, was against wind and solar energy, was against water or energy conservation? Claimed that sound causes cancer? 

This week Marge Green did her radio show where she actually talked about the "good side" of global warming. Right wingers have also started talking about indoor smoking bans that in places like California or New York. The right is actually turning pro pollution because they let the environment become a leftist issue. 

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, because highly secured electric cars are impossible to find or make, or that some rich guy who is ''deeply concerned'' about climate change couldn't make it happen if he really wanted to.

Again, you dont even know what these people drive or not.

Literally the first link on google. Bulletproof Tesla.

Armored Bulletproof Tesla Model S for Sale For Sale - Armormax

I checked that site; unlike you, Cucke, or Twincel I actually check out the links you guys post and these are made to custom. Meaning if you're going to lets say Germany for a weekend conference on Climate Change.  You can't just rent one from Hertz.

Lets follow your train or thought: In order to set an example. Instead of flying private and using standard cars for the two days. They should have a fleet of custom Telsas made because we all know how easy getting a Tesla is, and they're not still hundreds if not thousands of people on waiting list for theirs. But then also ship their cars to and from Germany for the weekend? 

Keep making excuses for the elites while crying about uncontrolled capitalism, dumbass.  

It's not excuses for powerful people as much as pointing out your hypocrisy, stupidity, and illogical thinking. Keep making yourself look dishonest and stupid to own the libs. 

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You don't need a high ground to stand on when pointing hypocrisy. If you preach something and do the exact opposite then you're the only issue here, no the ones pointing out your BS.

This isn't just a few dozens world leaders. lmao

Let's just cut the bullshit lol. You didn't even read this three fucking years old article you randomly decided to post for some reason to point out the "hypocrisy" of hundreds of random people you know nothing about regarding an open-ended topic. Instead of old man yells at cloud, it's man with intellect of a child yells at the internet. This article doesn't even name any individuals or companies so you dont even really have proof of hypocrisy. 

I assume you randomly saw this posted on some right wing commentary and thought it was so good you needed to share it. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Let's just cut the bullshit lol. You didn't even read this three fucking years old article you randomly decided to post for some reason to point out the "hypocrisy" of hundreds of random people you know nothing about regarding an open-ended topic. Instead of old man yells at cloud, it's man with intellect of a child yells at the internet. This article doesn't even name any individuals or companies so you dont even really have proof of hypocrisy. 

I assume you randomly saw this posted on some right wing commentary and thought it was so good you needed to share it. 

I did read the article, been aware of it since it appear, it was a summit to address climate change among other issues. I don't need to know much more than a record level of private jets all going at the same airport is not very eco friendly, indeed.  

You also seem to forget the other piece of news which was the centric point of this thread. Billionaires being exempt from EU carbon tax, which is very recent news. I added the private jet news for more proof of their hypocrisy. Being such a good reader you should have picked up on that, I guess not. 

It's technically true I don't know which cars they have and I'm assuming a lot, it's funny because you assumed the same thing earlier and still do going by your own arguments. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Again, you dont even know what these people drive or not.

I checked that site; unlike you, Cucke, or Twincel I actually check out the links you guys post and these are made to custom. Meaning if you're going to lets say Germany for a weekend conference on Climate Change.  You can't just rent one from Hertz.

Lets follow your train or thought: In order to set an example. Instead of flying private and using standard cars for the two days. They should have a fleet of custom Telsas made because we all know how easy getting a Tesla is, and they're not still hundreds if not thousands of people on waiting list for theirs. But then also ship their cars to and from Germany for the weekend? 

It's not excuses for powerful people as much as pointing out your hypocrisy, stupidity, and illogical thinking. Keep making yourself look dishonest and stupid to own the libs. 

More pointless damage control. Davos recommended taking the train to reduce carbon footprint and no one listened. You're talking like some of the most powerful globalists on the planet don't have the resources to accommodate for more eco friendly methods of transports. LMAO

Trying so fucking hard to defend a bunch of fucking hypocrites billionaires. My god. :rofl:

Edited by Ramza
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I did read the article, been aware of it since it appear, it was a summit to address climate change among other issues. I don't need to know much more than a record level of private jets all going at the same airport is not very eco friendly, indeed.  

You also seem to forget the other piece of news which was the centric point of this thread. Billionaires being exempt from EU carbon tax, which is very recent news. I added the private jet news for more proof of their hypocrisy. Being such a good reader you should have picked up on that, I guess not. 

It's technically true I don't know which cars they have and I'm assuming a lot, it's funny because you assumed the same thing earlier and still do going by your own arguments. 

More pointless damage control. Davos recommended taking the train to reduce carbon footprint and no one listened. You're talking like some of the most powerful globalists on the planet don't have the resources to accommodate for more eco friendly methods of transports. LMAO

Trying so fucking hard to defend a bunch of fucking hypocrites billionaires. My god. :rofl:

lol The only person damage controlling is you trying to pass this charade off as some honest discussion about environmental issues. I'm sure you came to this conclusion all on your own and it's only a coincidence you exhibit a reductive,  disingenuous right-wing  stance on it. 

On 2022-06-14 at 5:14 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

lol The only person damage controlling is you trying to pass this charade off as some honest discussion about environmental issues. I'm sure you came to this conclusion all on your own and it's only a coincidence you exhibit a reductive,  disingenuous right-wing  stance on it. 

Charade is the right word indeed, except I'm not taking part in this charade. Did I talk specifically about any environmental issues? Nope, just pointing out sheer hypocrisy that you keep defending and your only retort is crying about right wingers. Like I'm apparently supposed to give a shit about Marjorie Taylor Greene? Rofl.

You posted a video of dead cows expecting me to deny climate change too or something? Did you miss the part where I told you I'm eco responsible and was before you even knew what climate change was? You must have spent way too much time in American politics if you think everything is a inherently blue and red viewpoint. 

Let's face it, all the hot and already dry parts of the world are absolutely fucked in the future. It's going to be a tremendous issue, experts already expect mass migration out of Africa as sources of water dwindles. One of the reason why I'm glad to be Canadian.