Tactics Ogre: Reborn listing appears on PS Store.

Just now, Remij said:

LOL derpy :drake: 

Nvidia has since confirmed that the list is real and claimed that it was used only for internal testing, and that the games listed don’t necessarily exist. "Speculative" here could also mean these projects do exist but Nvidia can only "speculate" about actual release or announcements.

Worth noting that they likely couldn't have said anything other than "speculative" in their response for obvious legal reasons.

speculate = made up

do you know English, is it your first language?

I'm screenshotting this post, as well:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it is.

Once again...........if its a DATABASE leak..............then it shouldn't have missed games that were RELEASING MUCH CLOSER

And, you already notice that the only things that are coming true are Japanese RPG remasters for PC coming from Japanese publishers.

Which points to the "database" having varying levels of accuracy.........................because it was COBBLED TOGETHER and made up.

Jerky... databases can only leak.... what is put into it :lemming: 

This isn't some random persons database... it's fucking Nvidia you clown :mj: 

Answer this... Why do you assume that EVERY GAME IN DEVELOPMENT needs to be on this list? :drake: 

Because your whole "games that are releasing much sooner" point holds NO FUCKING MERIT whatsoever... because as I said... not all games are on the list.  You can speculate as to why that it... but it doesn't matter... we're talking about the ones that ARE ON THE LIST...that continually get announced and release...

LOL he thinks he's going to avoid that point... but he can't :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

speculate = made up

do you know English, is it your first language?

I'm screenshotting this post, as well:lawl:

No... speculate =/= made up... :drake: 

Speculate is when you're not sure whether something is real or made up :lemming: 

And since Nvidia legally can't confirm things... they're forced to.......speculate :drake: 

You're so fucking dumb :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jerky... databases can only leak.... what is put into it :lemming: 

so why would far flung games from the future.............that aren't playable.................in a database for something TO TEST GAMES RUNNING FROM THE CLOUD, which inherently implies that is HAS TO BE PLAYABLE for the developer to even bother putting it in a GeForce Now database.

Sweetie.............I got you boxed-in from every angle.

Explain that.

Just now, Remij said:

No... speculate =/= made up... :drake: 

Speculate is when you're not sure whether something is real or made up :lemming: 

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: then you just proved my theory that the "database leak" is nothing more than other rumors or leaks cobbled together.

Holy shit..............did you even bother to proofread your post before you hit the Submit button? LOL

Definitely screenshotting this one.

Just now, jehurey said:

so why would far flung games from the future.............that aren't playable.................in a database for something TO TEST GAMES RUNNING FROM THE CLOUD, which inherently implies that is HAS TO BE PLAYABLE for the developer to even bother putting it in a GeForce Now database.

Sweetie.............I got you boxed-in from every angle.

Explain that.

LOL you have NO idea how it works... LOL  Devs use it not only to playtest games... but to DEVELOP GAMES... :lemming: 

And the reasoning.... doesn't matter.  The fact is this... the games that ARE in the database, continually get confirmed/announced....

You're asking why games releasing sooner aren't in that database... and I told your dumb retarded ass that not all games need to be in that database.  Not all devs might be using GFN...  

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL you have NO idea how it works...

Nope, that's not going to work.

Its a GEFORCE NOW database.

I know how GeForce Now works.

The games are running on NVidia cloud servers.

We know exactly how it works.

So go ahead and explain how UNFINISHED GAMES FROM THE FAR-FAR FUTURE.............are ON THE GEFORCE NOW server to begin with.

Explain that.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

And the reasoning.... doesn't matter.

it does matter..............if the database was just a "test" database, and the game listings were just randomly cobbled together internally by GeForce employees just messing around and filling entries.

Like not only would they have to put different names of different games..........long names, short names, odd names........they'd also want to test how everything is organized by Publisher name, developer name, and any other potential category.

So that means they have to fill out alot of stuff........so they start grabbing listings from somewhere, and from multiple sources.

Notice how logical this all looks when you view it from a practical standpoint?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, that's not going to work.

Its a GEFORCE NOW database.

I know how GeForce Now works.

The games are running on NVidia cloud servers.

We know exactly how it works.

So go ahead and explain how UNFINISHED GAMES FROM THE FAR-FAR FUTURE.............are ON THE GEFORCE NOW server to begin with.

Explain that.

What you're asking has no bearing on the fact that the games on the list.... are releasing one by one... 

You're asking about why there are games which don't appear on the list releasing, and why games far out are appearing on the list instead of them..... :cruise: 

I already told you that not all games in development are in the database.... and they use it to develop games... not just playtest them.  So regardless of what you THINK (which is that games need to be almost done for them to be put on Nvidia's servers) you're just fucking completely and utterly wrong :mj: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it does matter..............if the database was just a "test" database, and the game listings were just randomly cobbled together internally by GeForce employees just messing around and filling entries.

Like not only would they have to put different names of different games..........long names, short names, odd names........they'd also want to test how everything is organized by Publisher name, developer name, and any other potential category.

So that means they have to fill out alot of stuff........so they start grabbing listings from somewhere, and from multiple sources.

Notice how logical this all looks when you view it from a practical standpoint?

OMFG look at him:cruise: 

He's completely admitting here he doesn't have any idea how it works :mj: 

Jerky

"Internally, a lot of database entries like this get created when projects are in very early gestation."

Yea, no shit...  and we have Jerky here wondering why games far out appear in Nvidia's databases :drake: 

Jerky stay owned :mj: 

And on and on until the next one :geese: 

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

What you're asking has no bearing on the fact that the games on the list....

yes it does.

respond to it.

you do not put an un finished.........unplayable game on a CLOUD database that is meant for running games off of gaming servers.

so explain how they're on the database if they are literally so early in development?

And explain how other games, clearly closer to completion..........never got on the database leak?

Explain.

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

OMFG look at him:cruise: 

He's completely admitting here he doesn't have any idea how it works :mj: 

No I did explain it correctly.

Prove me wrong.

I dare you

[he won't.......he'll just try to laugh and claim that I don't while never offering any explaination attempt of his own]

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky

"Internally, a lot of database entries like this get created when projects are in very early gestation."

steam is a storefront.

therefore game page listings are for things that the publisher will put for sale.

STORE FRONT PAGES ARE CREATE FAR IN ADVANCE.

....................for P-R-E-O-R-D-E-R-S

notice how I just, perfectly and cleanly, explained why a steam page listing would exist FAR FAR in advance of a game that isn't remotely finished yet?

The GeForce Now server..............is not a store front.

Its only meant for playing games from a cloud server.

Not only that, it is supposed to grab its games list from STORE FRONTS...........like Steam, GoG, Epic Games.

(if you ever actually used GeForce Now, you would know that you have to login through the PC store that you purchased your game in).

So why didn't the GeForce Now database contain every FUTURE LISTING from Steam, GoG, and Epic Games?

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ OMFG :cruise: 

See you at the next game confirmation Jerky :pavarotti:

yup, he ran away exactly like I said he would.

he made three straight posts because he was angry.......and I bitchslapped him in all posts.

So:

1.) He can't explain why unplayable, unfinished games are on a server that is purely meant to test games from the cloud

2.) He doesn't know how GeForce Now works.

3.) he tried to use a 20 year old guy as an "gaming expert" for databases, and compared a STORE FRONT database.......with a GAMING VIRTUAL MACHINE database.

And he ran away the moment I challenged him to respond back to each of these three points.

Bitchslapped, through and through.

Thanks for the screenshots........its gonna be so much quicker to beat you in future discussions.

Edited by jehurey