No major problems with ballot drop boxes in 2020

The expanded use of drop boxes for mailed ballots during the 2020 election did not lead to any widespread problems, according to an Associated Press survey of state election officials across the U.S. that revealed no cases of fraud, vandalism or theft that could have affected the results.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/no-major-problems-with-ballot-drop-boxes-in-2020-ap-survey-finds

Dude, I have an old high school friend of mine, I probably hang out with him like 3-4 times a year.

He was one of those very fun guys during high school, and he ended up knocking up a couple of woman when he was 20, and his whole life became a mess, and he ended up being in the Army Reserve, and became a church-going, American-Ra-Ra narcissist.

When he hangs out with me, he's able to turn back the clock and act like his old self (because, deep down inside, he's a hypocrite).

So anyways, he got invited to a free screening of a "documentary"

Since it was free, he went.

It was called "2000 mules." and he tried telling me about it.

I went and found some fact check articles from APnews and Reuters about it. Its a Dinesh D'Souza "documentary".....so in other words, its a complete piece of shit.

You need to read these fact check articles, because they explain just how laughable their "testing criteria" was.

If your cell phone pinged a cell tower where there was a ballot drop box, and if your cell phone also pinged a cell tower where there was a democratic party office building within that area.......and you did that 5 times during a certain period........they claimed you were a "mule" dropping off fake ballots, and a democratic party operative. Truly laughable research.