Sony/Discord announced a partnership, but Discord is bringing its service to Xbox first

Just now, jehurey said:

No it doesn't

which Nintendo Online Service plan did I say I was getting?

Can you answer that?

Yeah, you guys are getting a family plan with another one of your nephews, it sounds like. You did say you have 17 of them, I’m sure at least one of them has another switch. :tom:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO who gives a shit though?  Apparently you have to use your phone to set it up and then transfer the call to your Xbox     That's Switch level quality of integration  

probably because they know lemmings have nothing to do on Xbox, which is why they need discord even faster.

Who gived a fuck? I want my console to be a console and this proprietary bloat can fuck off.

Just now, ghostz said:

Yeah, you guys are getting a family plan with another one of your nephews, it sounds like.

Really...............where do I talk about "another one" of my nephews?????????????????????????

Point that out in the text.

I'll wait.

Just now, ghostz said:

Yeah, you guys are getting a family plan with another one of your nephews, it sounds like. You did say you have 17 of them, I’m sure at least one of them has another switch. :tom:

It's always one of his nephews.

The Xbox he was begging for on this site... was for his nephew too. :tom: 

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Really...............where do I talk about "another one" of my nephews?????????????????????????

I'll wait.

Hey man, it’s all good you share consoles with your nephew. at least we know now. 

Enjoy yelling at the wind the rest of the night :tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

answer the simple question I asked you.

if you can't answer it............your logic simply doesn't hold up

Here

I'll repeat it again for you:

I'll wait.

• aitch 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's always one of his nephews.

The Xbox he was begging for on this site... was for his nephew too. :tom: 

LOL, its funny that you've lost every talking point today..................this is where you are trying to find a "w" in.............a claim made by ghost.

That's what rock bottom looks like.

All because you're a Port-begging lemming who's angry that I made fun of Phil Spencer years ago.:drake:

• aitch 1