Armed Antifa members guards ''kids friendly drag show''.

On 2022-08-31 at 10:57 PM, Ike said:

This is hyperbole/real propaganda and has never happened. Gender affirming  is a medical issue and between a medical provider and their patient. Sounds like no one's business but their own. :shrug:

"Never happened" :lul: Got to love how these fucks gaslight you. They always push this shit, promote this shit, then when you complain then turn around and tell you it's not happening.

All these drag queen for kids shows is just grooming children into that ideology, they will even admit this...and then deny it the next day when called out. The whole thing is just pushing propaganda onto kids.

Before anyone bitches about "bu bu teh beauty paegents" those are stupid too".

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

"Never happened" :lul: Got to love how these fucks gaslight you. They always push this shit, promote this shit, then when you complain then turn around and tell you it's not happening.

All these drag queen for kids shows is just grooming children into that ideology, they will even admit this...and then deny it the next day when called out. The whole thing is just pushing propaganda onto kids.

Before anyone bitches about "bu bu teh beauty paegents" those are stupid too".

What is this 'deology' you guys keep warning us about that you do not seem to actually know? Not hating queer people or treating them with the same respect you'd give a straight person? What a terrible thing to teach children. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What is this 'deology' you guys keep warning us about that you do not seem to actually know? Not hating queer people or treating them with the same respect you'd give a straight person? What a terrible thing to teach children. 

You don't have to bring your kids to an actual gay bar to get them to understand that gay/trans/drag also deserve to be threated with respect and dignity. You have to be retarded to think otherwise. 

It's a really shit argument when you have actual ''drag kids'' out there being pushed as brave thing so you can't deny it. 

Once again, you have nothing. Just more weak and unjustified accusations of bigotry. It's all you can do anyway as a NPC. 

43 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You don't have to bring your kids to an actual gay bar to get them to understand that gay/trans/drag also deserve to be threated with respect and dignity. You have to be retarded to think otherwise. 

How about you just nut up for once and actually say what you mean? What is it about a drag show that is so destructive to a child? If the material is child appropriate I fail to see what danger awaits the kids who go. Feel free to fil me in on what I'm missing here. 

It's a really shit argument when you have actual ''drag kids'' out there being pushed as brave thing so you can't deny it. 

Deny what? You still haven't actually mentioned a problem. You just seem to think that gay/trans/drag? people shouldn't be around kids at this point. 

Once again, you have nothing. Just more weak and unjustified accusations of bigotry. It's all you can do anyway as a NPC. 

Oh, I haven't convinced a bigot that he's a bigot? We all know how reasonable and self aware bigots are and they come around pretty easily. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How about you just nut up for once and actually say what you mean? What is it about a drag show that is so destructive to a child? If the material is child appropriate I fail to see what danger awaits the kids who go. Feel free to fil me in on what I'm missing here. 

Deny what? You still haven't actually mentioned a problem. You just seem to think that gay/trans/drag? people shouldn't be around kids at this point. 

Oh, I haven't convinced a bigot that he's a bigot? We all know how reasonable and self aware bigots are and they come around pretty easily. 

Drags aren't a sexual orientation, nor a definitive gender identity, most drags aren't in drags 24/7 you know, they aren't all gay and they aren't in ''queen'' mode all the time. I know one in real life and identify as a man when not in drags. You're the one who has to explain why it's necessary in the first pace to bring kids to a drag event or to bring drags to school. Why is this influence necessary at all? 

Drags aren't a very decent thing in general, it's an hyper sexualized world filled with a lot of drugs. This is why you have drags who are actually against bringing kid to a gay bar or something that extreme. Of course, a drag reading children story is not so bad, until you find he's reading some woke bs kids book about how men can get pregnant and that gender is fluid. 

Don't bring gay and trans into this so that you don't muddle the discussion. 

Bigot, bigot? Bigot, bigot! Shut the fuck up. 

55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The Remy-go-round NPC.exe experience in a nut shell.

- Dishonest right wingers.

- Bigot!!!!

- Racist!!!!

- Misogyny!!!!

- Orange man bad.

:npc:

Hmmm, Of the two of us. Who is constantly talking about issues they dont know anything about,  with authority? How many times have you had to admit you were wrong, which means nothing because you some how comfort yourself with some bullshit reason how you're still right. You've posted one source ever, and your dumb ass misread the information and continued arguing your untrue points. You're a bigot. Deal with it.

lmfao Ramza-Go-Round in a nustshell

• say something stupid/untrue you literally just learned.
  • make shit up to support the stupid/untrue statement.
  • Be vague as possible to hid not actually having an evidence (because what you're saying is probably not true)
  • reluctantly admit you're wrong but since you thought you were right, you're actually right? 
  • shrug of your failed argument by stating how biased and non-credible your sources are. 

You can talk all the shit you want but you're light work. You take an L every time you try to come at someone. It's been months and you still can't actually articulate any of your points. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hmmm, Of the two of us. Who is constantly talking about issues they dont know anything about,  with authority? How many times have you had to admit you were wrong, which means nothing because you some how comfort yourself with some bullshit reason how you're still right. You've posted one source ever, and your dumb ass misread the information and continued arguing your untrue points. You're a bigot. Deal with it.

lmfao Ramza-Go-Round in a nustshell

• say something stupid/untrue you literally just learned.
  • make shit up to support the stupid/untrue statement.
  • Be vague as possible to hid not actually having an evidence (because what you're saying is probably not true)
  • reluctantly admit you're wrong but since you thought you were right, you're actually right? 
  • shrug of your failed argument by stating how biased and non-credible your sources are. 

You can talk all the shit you want but you're light work. You take an L every time you try to come at someone. It's been months and you still can't actually articulate any of your points. 

Lol thanks for proving you're mental.

Let me get this straight.

What I say is generally stupid and untrue.

I lie all the time and make up arguments.

I'm vague apparently about well known and already discussed cultural issues.

I admitted I was wrong at some point. Damn.

And I admitted to use a biased news source. Oh my. 

Geez, I'm clearly a bigot. Great logic, NPC.exe man. I articulated all my points well enough but you're not listening because you automatically assume I'm dishonest and bigoted. Which is why no amount of discussions with you ever amounts to anything, let alone taking a L from your worthless and predictable leftist bot ass.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Drags aren't a sexual orientation, nor a definitive gender identity, most drags aren't in drags 24/7 you know, they aren't all gay and they aren't in ''queen'' mode all the time. I know one in real life and identify as a man when not in drags. 

OMG, you know a drag queen? So hip.

You're the one who has to explain why it's necessary in the first pace to bring kids to a drag event or to bring drags to school. Why is this influence necessary at all? 

It's not necessary. It's not necessary for kids to go to the Nintendo store, McDonalds, musicals, zoos, chuckee cheese, build-a-bear, Michael's, skate parks, disneyland, movies....

Drags aren't a very decent thing in general, it's an hyper sexualized world filled with a lot of drugs. This is why you have drags who are actually against bringing kid to a gay bar or something that extreme. Of course, a drag reading children story is not so bad, until you find he's reading some woke bs kids book about how men can get pregnant and that gender is fluid. 

Don't bring gay and trans into this so that you don't muddle the discussion. 

Bigot, bigot? Bigot, bigot! Shut the fuck up. 

lmfao you almost pulled it off then completely unraveled. You really are a sheltered little snowflake at the end of the day. I left out the part of how tedious you are to argue with. You seem completely ignorant of what you're saying that I often times find that I have to actually inform you of things, whilst also arguing against your points. I am obviously biased towards myself but doesn't that mean I win? Like you're trying to disparage my points of view but you're like a fucking child. I feel like I'm dunking on a child. You either just copy what someone else said, or brainstorm your own points that dont hold any water either. 

I'm saying this as someone who was and still am friends with many theater kids/workers. Any show, even aimed at and designed for kids if filled with jaded, fucked up people behind the scenes. Disney on Ice will have as many drugged up deviants working on their productions as any drag show would. Like you dont think kids should go to a stripper show one minute. That's fine. Now we're talking about child friendly shows, and you also have a problem with that. Part of, but it's a big part is that you're a clown. I've noticed no one actually telling us about "the ideology" at the heart of all this. Like is your big theory is that a large number of influential gay people coopted teachers into turning their students gay? In order for you to feel justified about your bigotry you have to create this malevolent queer energy force that's in motion. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol thanks for proving you're mental.

Let me get this straight.

What I say is generally stupid and untrue.

I lie all the time and make up arguments.

I'm vague apparently about well known and already discussed cultural issues.

I admitted I was wrong at some point. Damn.

And I admitted to use a biased news source. Oh my. 

Geez, I'm clearly a bigot. Great logic, NPC.exe man. I articulated all my points well enough but you're not listening because you automatically assume I'm dishonest and bigoted. Which is why no amount of discussions with you ever amounts to anything, let alone taking a L from your worthless and predictable leftist bot ass.

Yes, you mostly say stupid and untrue shit. We cover this nearly every interaction.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I've explained to you multiple times how you're a bigot. So this whole "how am I a bigot" thing is 

• You have brain damage and can't recall the multiple times over the past couple of months that I detailed your bigotry.
  • You have some kind of personality disorder where you disregard hard truths and you cope by purging the interactions from your memory. Like a trauma response.
  • You're just being dishonest and this is some sad distraction.

I'm being generous by using dishonest to describe you. Even stupid is being kind. Almost anything you say is easy to shut down. Even just like general stuff. I think the problem is that you need to find a reason to justify your prejudice. Like when you tried to use the scandalous backstage lives of Drag Queens as reasoning they shouldn't be around kids despite the fact you can say that about anything performative. It's not a legitimate reason but it's what you brain could come up with as a coping mechanism. 

I await your next untrue/stupid statement. 

It's almost like you forgot that your big concern about all of this is that you feel that there are too many gay people coming out, based on a study that you didn't understand the data you were reading. lol like fucking jesus christ how are you people like this. I'm not a bigot, I just feel less of these people should exist and this group needs to be walled off and not normalized. All chill things that reasonable people feel. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

OMG, you know a drag queen? So hip.

It's not necessary. It's not necessary for kids to go to the Nintendo store, McDonalds, musicals, zoos, chuckee cheese, build-a-bear, Michael's, skate parks, disneyland, movies....

lmfao you almost pulled it off then completely unraveled. You really are a sheltered little snowflake at the end of the day. I left out the part of how tedious you are to argue with. You seem completely ignorant of what you're saying that I often times find that I have to actually inform you of things, whilst also arguing against your points. I am obviously biased towards myself but doesn't that mean I win? Like you're trying to disparage my points of view but you're like a fucking child. I feel like I'm dunking on a child. You either just copy what someone else said, or brainstorm your own points that dont hold any water either. 

I'm saying this as someone who was and still am friends with many theater kids/workers. Any show, even aimed at and designed for kids if filled with jaded, fucked up people behind the scenes. Disney on Ice will have as many drugged up deviants working on their productions as any drag show would. Like you dont think kids should go to a stripper show one minute. That's fine. Now we're talking about child friendly shows, and you also have a problem with that. Part of, but it's a big part is that you're a clown. I've noticed no one actually telling us about "the ideology" at the heart of all this. Like is your big theory is that a large number of influential gay people coopted teachers into turning their students gay? In order for you to feel justified about your bigotry you have to create this malevolent queer energy force that's in motion. 

That's not the point I was making.

So we should just do it because McDonalds/Disneyland. Fantastic logic once again. Glad, I asked an important question. 

Great mental breakdown there, bud. Will read again. 

More denial of the neo woke phenomenon. What ideologies are you talking about? It doesn't exist. :tear2: 

I've already said there's nothing particularly wrong with something like drag reading hour. And that event in this thread was way softer than I expected. I'm not extremist like I don't want drags to exist or partake in society but you have completely failed to provide justifications of why this is necessary in the first place.

I don't think this is a good influence to put unto children, I know I'm repeating myself but you're not listening. The world of drag is hyper sexualized and filled with drugs. How is this good influence for children exactly? We're talking kids here, 5 years and up, what do they benefit from any of this, what is it other than trying to influence children in a certain way? A grown man wearing drags I don't care, a kids however is a bit more troubling. It doesn't even make sense, it's not even gender dysphoria most of the time. 

And as I've already said, you don't have to actually go to a drag event to teach decency, moral values and tolerance to children. At least not in this excessive, obsessed way. You have yet to provide anything remotely sensible as argument. Calling me bigoted over and over again is not going to work here. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, you mostly say stupid and untrue shit. We cover this nearly every interaction.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I've explained to you multiple times how you're a bigot. So this whole "how am I a bigot" thing is 

• You have brain damage and can't recall the multiple times over the past couple of months that I detailed your bigotry.
  • You have some kind of personality disorder where you disregard hard truths and you cope by purging the interactions from your memory. Like a trauma response.
  • You're just being dishonest and this is some sad distraction.

I'm being generous by using dishonest to describe you. Even stupid is being kind. Almost anything you say is easy to shut down. Even just like general stuff. I think the problem is that you need to find a reason to justify your prejudice. Like when you tried to use the scandalous backstage lives of Drag Queens as reasoning they shouldn't be around kids despite the fact you can say that about anything performative. It's not a legitimate reason but it's what you brain could come up with as a coping mechanism. 

I await your next untrue/stupid statement. 

It's almost like you forgot that your big concern about all of this is that you feel that there are too many gay people coming out, based on a study that you didn't understand the data you were reading. lol like fucking jesus christ how are you people like this. I'm not a bigot, I just feel less of these people should exist and this group needs to be walled off and not normalized. All chill things that reasonable people feel. 

I HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU MULTIPLE TIMES HOW YOU'RE A BIGOT. :jonb:

Beer Ok GIF by Busch