Armed Antifa members guards ''kids friendly drag show''.

I'll raise Fox's kid friendly drag show concerns and play the 5 billion dollar kid beauty pageant card.

It's estimated that 250,000 children compete in more than 5,000 pageants in the US each year.

https://news.sky.com/story/inside-5bn-industry-of-child-beauty-pageants-10334507

main-qimg-b01ac0f636af802046f61b835b2566

Why are absolutely NO conservatives talking about this? I mean yes, most take place in the south or red states and most of the contestants love God and Christianity and guns, but surely they are not all dishonest hypocrites using children to launder their hatred of the LGBTQ community right? If a child watching a man in dress read books is grooming them, wtf is putting makeup and spray tanning them, then dressing them up in bikinis and having them sing and dance on stage for adults entertainment? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
22 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'll raise Fox's kid friendly drag show concerns and play the 5 billion dollar kid beauty pageant card.

https://news.sky.com/story/inside-5bn-industry-of-child-beauty-pageants-10334507

main-qimg-b01ac0f636af802046f61b835b2566

Why are absolutely NO conservatives talking about this? I mean yes, most take place in the south or red states and most of the contestants love God and Christianity and guns, but surely they are not all dishonest hypocrites using children to launder their hatred of the LGBTQ community right? If a child watching a man in dress read books is grooming them, wtf is putting makeup and spray tanning them, then dressing them up in bikinis and having them sing and dance on stage for adults entertainment? 

Somehow that makes kids friendly drag shows and drag kids okay. 

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hard hitting investigative journalism... Fair and balanced reporting. 

I love how none of you find it disturbing that armed antifa members are ''protecting'' the premise but I guess it's a normal sight in your shit country. 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I love how none of you find it disturbing that armed antifa members are ''protecting'' the premise but I guess it's a normal sight in your shit country. 

And Red States and conservatives love child beauty pageant shows? Which is worse? Consenting adults doing their own thing or making literal children be in a beauty pageant?  :wonder: 

Also, in case you haven't noticed GOPers are really ramping up attacks against LGBTQ people. 

Just now, Ike said:

And Red States and conservatives love child beauty pageant shows? Which is worse? Consenting adults doing their own thing or making literal children be in a beauty pageant?  :wonder: 

Also, in case you haven't noticed GOPers are really ramping up attacks against LGBTQ people. 

I don't know what's worse with pushing your kids into beauty pageant contests like some trophy or agreeing to cutting off their genitals because they figured out they were of another sex at 8 years old after having LGBTQ propaganda pushed into them at every opportunity since birth. 

Two sides of the same coins, I guess. I'm not going to take a side of this. I could be making arguments like ''maybe the little girl really dreams to be a princess'' but we know the kind of parents who are behind this most of the time. It's a similar story on the other side, just with a completely different mantra. Shit parents are shit parents. 

No, I haven't noticed but can't say I'm surprised either. Last I heard pro-life clinics are getting burned and shit. You can guess where I get most of my news from that statement though. lol 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I don't know what's worse with pushing your kids into beauty pageant contests like some trophy or agreeing to cutting off their genitals because they figured out they were of another sex at 8 years old after having LGBTQ propaganda pushed into them at every opportunity since birth. 

Two sides of the same coins, I guess. I'm not going to take a side of this. I could be making arguments like ''maybe the little girl really dreams to be a princess'' but we know the kind of parents who are behind this most of the time. It's a similar story on the other side, just with a completely different mantra. Shit parents are shit parents. 

No, I haven't noticed but can't say I'm surprised either. Last I heard pro-life clinics are getting burned and shit. You can guess where I get most of my news from that statement though. lol 

This is hyperbole/real propaganda and has never happened. Gender affirming  is a medical issue and between a medical provider and their patient. Sounds like no one's business but their own. :shrug:

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Somehow that makes kids friendly drag shows and drag kids okay. 

Um, no because there is nothing wrong with a kid friendly drag show or drag queen story hour. If kids can watch Mrs Doubtfire or any dozen other family movies with cross dressing leads and not automatically be turnt queer or trans, there's no reason seeing a drag show will. Kids aren't that dumb. They get its an act. 

I wasnt do a whataboutism, I was pointing out how right wing bigotry is being disguised as them defending children's honor. Like how none of them seem to mention Christian or Catholic church grooming and sexual assaults. It's like how Trump used to tell jokes while he was campaigning, about his friend Jeff, who liked really young girls. 

It's cute you're so dumb that you're like "you think that makes it OK?" Lmfao 

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol that flex, when you laugh that news you consume is bullshit propaganda, but they tell you what you want to hear so you're fine with it. You people are psychotic lol. 

26 minutes ago, Ike said:

This is hyperbole/real propaganda and has never happened. Gender affirming  is a medical issue and between a medical provider and their patient. Sounds like no one's business but their own. :shrug:

No, it's only gender/sex issues is only between a child and their parents up until they decide to proceed with gender transitioning. Then it's Matt Walsh, Jordan Peterson, and anyone right wing bigot who don't hate trans people. They just don't want them to exist or for society to accept them. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Um, no because there is nothing wrong with a kid friendly drag show or drag queen story hour. If kids can watch Mrs Doubtfire or any dozen other family movies with cross dressing leads and not automatically be turnt queer or trans, there's no reason seeing a drag show will. Kids aren't that dumb. They get its an act. 

I wasnt do a whataboutism, I was pointing out how right wing bigotry is being disguised as them defending children's honor. Like how none of them seem to mention Christian or Catholic church grooming and sexual assaults. It's like how Trump used to tell jokes while he was campaigning, about his friend Jeff, who liked really young girls. 

It's cute you're so dumb that you're like "you think that makes it OK?" Lmfao 

You speak of all right wingers as if they're all in into beauty pageant contests and are defending priests raping kids.

Your argument is so dumb and shallow I'm inclined to believe that you think that people of Christian faith are sending their children to church willingly so that they get abused by the priest like it's part of the actual process. 

46 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm the one doing propaganda sure. While you have people raising kids as non binary, sending them to drag shows, telling them with a straight face that they can choose any gender they want including non human species or straight up made up fairytales. That men can get pregnant from their unhinged leftists parents, teachers and psychiatrist who gives out puberty blockers telling their clients that it's a safe and a completely reversible process. 

But you're right, it's just right wing propaganda and bigots talking points. Nothing to see here, the kids are doing so well, couldn't be better. 

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You speak of all right wingers as if they're all in into beauty pageant contests and are defending priests raping kids.

Your argument is so dumb and shallow I'm inclined to believe that you think that people of Christian faith are sending their children to church willingly so that they get abused by the priest like it's part of the actual process. 

I'm trying to make sense of this fucking retarded line of thinking you've coopted because you don't like trans people.

I'm not saying that every right winger is into kid pagents, but there sure as hell way more of them than drag shows for kids. Yet some how here we are in a drag kids show thread, that you made. 

No one sends their kids to school or church to be molested, but unfortunately that happens. Protecting children is vital and no sensible person can argue with that.

I'm just curious if there are almost no stories of drag queens molesting kids at drag shows and tens of thousands of cases of them being assaulted in churches why are drag queens under attacking and how can anyone justify this level of paranoia other than resenting the queer community and placing undue scrutiny upon them based on prejudice. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm trying to make sense of this fucking retarded line of thinking you've coopted because you don't like trans people.

I'm not saying that every right winger is into kid pagents, but there sure as hell way more of them than drag shows for kids. Yet some how here we are in a drag kids show thread, that you made. 

No one sends their kids to school or church to be molested, but unfortunately that happens. Protecting children is vital and no sensible person can argue with that.

I'm just curious if there are almost no stories of drag queens molesting kids at drag shows and tens of thousands of cases of them being assaulted in churches why are drag queens under attacking and how can anyone justify this level of paranoia other than resenting the queer community and placing undue scrutiny upon them based on prejudice. 

You're the one with the retarded line of thinking.

There are more kid pageant contest than this new woke fad that started last year? You don't say. Somehow that means I can't talk about this phenomenon, or that makes me and other people hypocrites. Plz talk about this instead. How about no? 

I'm not accusing drags of molesting children, now am I? So another stupid point that doesn't make sense. This is a whole different context and to be honest, not nearly as macabre as priests molesting children and being protected by the Vatican.

Do I have to denounce every other issue in existence before I can talk about what I want to say or are you not finished yet? 

Antifa members playing police officers at drag kids show has turned into -> kids pageants beauty contest has turned into -> the church molesters has turn into -> Trump attack (you tried that earlier, lmao).

Geez man. 

16 hours ago, Ramza said:

You're the one with the retarded line of thinking.

There are more kid pageant contest than this new woke fad that started last year? You don't say.

Drag Storytime and the like have been around at least a decade at this point. It's only news to you because it's the latest Right Wing sky is falling bait they get idiots like you to fall for ever election cycle. Like CRT, caravans, ANTIFA, BLM, trans bathrooms, ACORN...

Somehow that means I can't talk about this phenomenon, or that makes me and other people hypocrites. Plz talk about this instead. How about no? 

It does if your main concern is children's safety. Please find me all of the data about abused children at drag shows or book readings then. LMFAO 'how about no' - showing that you really dont even give a fuck, you just want to bash trans people. 

I'm not accusing drags of molesting children, now am I? So another stupid point that doesn't make sense. This is a whole different context and to be honest, not nearly as macabre as priests molesting children and being protected by the Vatican.

You imply, all of the time. While you dont come out and say it, you keep using grooming in relation to any trans person even breathing around children. I'm glad you're at least "honest" enough to admit that the nearly non existent numbers of sexual misconduct at drag shows isn't as bad as the thousands and thousands of actual cases in churches.

Do I have to denounce every other issue in existence before I can talk about what I want to say or are you not finished yet? 

You are missing my point. I'm not telling you to talk about something else, I'm pointing out your dishonest intentions. You're making the case of child safety only because you consider it ammo against a group of people you dont like, not because you actually give a shit about the kids at all. If Fox news was reporting that trans people pollute more than anyone else, you'd be in here complaining about Trans people not recycling. 

Antifa members playing police officers at drag kids show has turned into -> kids pageants beauty contest has turned into -> the church molesters has turn into -> Trump attack (you tried that earlier, lmao).

Geez man. 

Again, so? White nationalist are pretending to be some COD mission come to life all of the time. They are pulling up to government buildings as we speak. This shit is weak. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Drag Storytime and the like have been around at least a decade at this point. It's only news to you because it's the latest Right Wing sky is falling bait they get idiots like you to fall for ever election cycle. Like CRT, caravans, ANTIFA, BLM, trans bathrooms, ACORN...

It does if your main concern is children's safety. Please find me all of the data about abused children at drag shows or book readings then. LMFAO 'how about no' - showing that you really dont even give a fuck, you just want to bash trans people. 

You imply, all of the time. While you dont come out and say it, you keep using grooming in relation to any trans person even breathing around children. I'm glad you're at least "honest" enough to admit that the nearly non existent numbers of sexual misconduct at drag shows isn't as bad as the thousands and thousands of actual cases in churches.

You are missing my point. I'm not telling you to talk about something else, I'm pointing out your dishonest intentions. You're making the case of child safety only because you consider it ammo against a group of people you dont like, not because you actually give a shit about the kids at all. If Fox news was reporting that trans people pollute more than anyone else, you'd be in here complaining about Trans people not recycling. 

Again, so? White nationalist are pretending to be some COD mission come to life all of the time. They are pulling up to government buildings as we speak. This shit is weak. 

It's more widespread than it has ever been. Who cares precisely when it started, my point remains.

There's more than one form of child abuse. You're just too dumb to acknowledge it, despite the fact you did exactly that with women recently 'there's more than one form of rape'. This is precisely that.

I cannot have dishonest intentions about stuff I didn't even knew existed. I don't know anything about kids beauty contest and haven't heard that in decades. I cannot be aware of every issue that kids are facing and talking about all of them simultaneously. If I was defending any of it you might have had a point but you don't. Just more excuses trying to pass me as a bigot for pointing out stuff happening. 

But what about them? Fuck off for bringing white nationalist extremists like it excuses anything armed antifa thugs. You're always the same, accuse of dishonesty, hypocrisy, bigotry and what about them right wingers over there? That's all you do, every time. Your npc.exe program is stuck in a loop. Stop wasting my fucking time.