Lol Cucke, you dirty bitch.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The meaning of the thread was given many times before and in detail. You were just being a petty cunt and desperate to use the little "power" you have on the forum. 

Dude you were one of the most corrupt mods on here.

Remember when you got upset at me and deleted my post history thinking I'd be mad and instead I thought it was hilarious that you take this shit that seriously?

Go cry in your pillow. 

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Dude you were one of the most corrupt mods on here.

Remember when you got upset at me and deleted my post history thinking I'd be mad and instead I thought it was hilarious that you take this shit that seriously?

Go cry in your pillow. 

Lmfao here you come with one of your patented lies. I barely ever moderated you or gave a shit about what you were saying. From what you are claiming happened, a mod couldn't even do something like that and if they could, I sure as hell didn't know how to do it. 

Most of my moderation was merging threads from people who would just make multiple derivative threads. The most corrupt thing I have been hated on for years was deleting the sheep subforum and that was like an April fool's joke and I didn't even have the power to do that, SK was actually the one to turn it "off" . 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The meaning of the thread was given many times before and in detail. You were just being a petty cunt and desperate to use the little "power" you have on the forum. 

I have never once moderated this forum. "Teh power! :sword:"