[Gematsu] Like a Dragon: Ishin! ‘Combat Demo’ now available for PS5, Xbox Series, and PC

Demo wasnt that impressive. 2 small combat sections. Combat doesnt feel as good as other yakuza games. Would have preferred a snippet of the game that had some story elements. As of now its a wait to GP or PSN game for me. Also, PC demo is broken. Shocking.

40 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Demo wasnt that impressive. 2 small combat sections. Combat doesnt feel as good as other yakuza games. Would have preferred a snippet of the game that had some story elements. As of now its a wait to GP or PSN game for me. Also, PC demo is broken. Shocking.

I've been hearing bad stuff about the combat on gaf. Some people think that switching to UE4 might have contributed to that. Not sure why didn't just use their in house engine.

The sword combat is ok. The h2h combat is awful tho. IDK why they switched either. I liked the engine they used. UE just caused issues on PC and it doesnt look as stylized as the other games. Then again its a very, very small section of the game.

• Upvote 1