More limited print Playstation purchases

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't collect for Switch the PS5 library is so huge I can't keep up anyways.

Switch games has the biggest collector's scene though. There are already plenty of games with insane resale value. I rarely seen that with a console that is still active on the market. 

I got some interesting rare stuff on PS4 though. Mostly small indie games. I will start looking into PS5, like I want Wanted Dead CE for PS5. I should have pre-ordered that. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Switch games has the biggest collector's scene though. There are already plenty of games with insane resale value. I rarely seen that with a console that is still active on the market. 

I got some interesting rare stuff on PS4 though. Mostly small indie games. I will start looking into PS5, like I want Wanted Dead CE for PS5. I should have pre-ordered that. 

I collect for the system I play on most of the time.

On 2/17/2023 at 5:06 PM, Ramza said:

Never seen that one before. I've seen Anniversary Edition last time I went shopping. 

Dang, I want it. 

Anniversary is too hard and ball busting. I buy limited prints that I actually play.

You should collect for PS5 as well. Great resolution, great performance, instant load times. Switch has none of that and PS4 BC titles run like magic.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Anniversary is too hard and ball busting. I buy limited prints that I actually play.

You should collect for PS5 as well. Great resolution, great performance, instant load times. Switch has none of that and PS4 BC titles run like magic.

Only thing that would make profit on PS5 are indie titles, which are more profitable/higher demand on Switch and maybe some limited/collectors editions. 

Maybe when this generation truly start it'll be a different story. I go where the money goes. I don't collect just for fun. I prefer collecting PS1 games above anything else if we're talking collecting just for the heck out of it. 

24 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

To make a point Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night are only on PS4 not Switch.

A lot of the indie games that cost money on Switch are worse than this collection even if they retain higher value. I buy to play not only collect.

I might actually get it but no way I would unseal it to play it.

I already played both games on a multitude of platform, this is essentially the PSP Collection (which I still have) but worse, since it doesn't have the PSP remake, just the original PC version of Rondo of Blood.

• 2 months later...

Game collecting doesn't work that games have instant day 1 value. That's why stuff that was in the bargain for 20 like Kuon or Rule of Rose on PS2 today cost 200+ dollars used and all scratched up.

Even shit that had millions printed like MGS Twin Snakes now costs out the ass.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
  • Upvote 1