Resident Evil 4 Unveils Airsoft Replica of Leon's Gun

Capcom announced its collaboration with airsoft gun manufacturer Tokyo Marui to release a replica of the Silver Ghost, Leon’s weapon in Resident Evil 4. This airsoft gun, the SG-09 R, features the main characteristics of Leon’s gun so that Resident Evil fans can purchase their own model of this iconic weapon. The SG-09 R airsoft gun will release in late March 2023 in Japan and cost 32,800 JPY, which amounts to around $243 USD.

The airsoft replica of Leon’s gun in Resident Evil 4 comes with a special magazine called Survive Magazine #18 and two extra magazines. The SG-09 R features the Kendo logo engraved on the right side of the gun just like in Resident Evil 4 and the same color scheme as Leon’s Silver Ghost. The left side of the pistol slide shows the serial number of the weapon to complete the look of this popular fictional weapon inspired by the H&K USP, S&W Sigma, and Ruger P85.

resident-evil-4-remake-leon-kennedy-airs

resident-evil-4-remake-leon-kennedy-airs

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

I just don’t like owning a bunch of physical things. I can’t stand clutter. 

44 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I just don’t like owning a bunch of physical things. I can’t stand clutter. 

I understand, all you need is a few furniture with shelves and with glass window panels though. All my nerd stuff is neatly arranged in two of those, you get to see your stuff but there's  no clutter lying around. 

I don't have a choice anyway, my cat would fuck my shit up and I'd lost money. 

57 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I understand, all you need is a few furniture with shelves and with glass window panels though. All my nerd stuff is neatly arranged in two of those, you get to see your stuff but there's  no clutter lying around. 

I don't have a choice anyway, my cat would fuck my shit up and I'd lost money. 

LOL I had to get a tv wall unit because one of my cats knocked over a tv. 

• Haha 1