Redfall to remove always online restriction

Microsoft keeps trying to push always online shit and then backpeddling once theres a pushback. Lemmings want them to be in a stronger position, where there will be no rollback. Fucking morons can't think 2 steps ahead :gabelol:

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The previews for this game that were just released aren’t that positive at all. I think people need to adjust their expectations for it.

I expect 7-8, but there have been lots of positive previews. 

The previews are just for single player, btw. 

Looking to be another C-tier MS GamePass fodder game. Will be forgotten in a few days since it’s launching so close to Star Wars and Zelda. Looks generic AF too and the graphics are fugly. I know lemshits are starving for games but this ain’t it…

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Looking to be another C-tier MS GamePass fodder game. Will be forgotten in a few days since it’s launching so close to Star Wars and Zelda. Looks generic AF too and the graphics are fugly. I know lemshits are starving for games but this ain’t it…

Everything will be forgotten about once Zelda is released. :blessed:

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Everything on ShitBox will be forgotten about once Zelda is released. :blessed:

Exactly what I said.

Nobody will remember this trash and it will go the way of other forgotten MS GayPass turds like Bleeding Ass and Lowfi Flop :mjgrin:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Exactly what I said.

Nobody will remember this trash and it will go the way of other forgotten MS GayPass turds like Bleeding Ass and Lowfi Flop :mjgrin:

No, everything will be forgotten. Zelda will be above and beyond the best game of 2023, and really, the only game that matters. :blessed:

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, everything will be forgotten. Zelda will be above and beyond the best game of 2023, and really, the only game that matters. :blessed:

:mjgrin:Nope, Spiderman 2 will not be forgotten. It’s one of the biggest games of the year from an IP that’s even bigger and has more brand recognition than Zelda.

:drake: Speak for your ShitBox console and its forgotten library of flops. Spiderman 2 is gonna sell like crack cocaine and be massive like the first one that sold 30 million+ copies and tons of consoles. 

:luff: Looking forward to seeing you tucking your dick and hiding from the numerous NPD and sales charts  threads where Spiderman and PS5 will be breaking records later this year.

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
34 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin:Nope, Spiderman 2 will not be forgotten. It’s one of the biggest games of the year from an IP that’s even bigger and has more brand recognition than Zelda.

:drake: Speak for your ShitBox console and its forgotten library of flops. Spiderman 2 is gonna sell like crack cocaine and be massive like the first one that sold 30 million+ copies and tons of consoles. 

:luff: Looking forward to seeing you tucking your dick and hiding from the numerous NPD and sales charts  threads where Spiderman and PS5 will be breaking records later this year.

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

The first one didn’t sell 30 million. :kaz:

The combined sales of Spider-Man, Spider-Man Remastered, and Miles Morales sold 30 million. And most of Spider-Man 1 sales were PS4 sales.  :mroff:

PS5 is at most, around 33-35 million sales. You think 99% of people with a PS5 are going to buy Spider-Man 2? :D Zelda with out a doubt will outsell it. BOTW by itself actually has 30 million in sales… not to mention 3x the player base, even though yes a Spider-Man game is way more casual in nature than a Zelda game. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line