Announced at EVO - Killer Instinct is getting a new balance patch/ online update for it's 10 year anniversary, and Iron Galaxy is back for it

Just now, Remij said:

:Jeff:

:facep: One of the worst fighting game I have ever played. 

But then again this series was always absolute trash since inception. C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. It's for retards who think it's cool to see 56 hits combo chains. 

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:facep: One of the worst fighting game I have ever played. 

But then again this series was always absolute trash since inception. C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. It's for retards who think it's cool to see 56 hits combo chains. 

S-S-S-SHUT THE FUCK UP David 🤬

KI :juggle: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
20 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Seriously? You like it more than even Guilty Gear Xrd or whatever?

Yeah. I played KI a shit ton in the arcades when i was young. It was kind of like an event when it came back. I played over 15k matches in that game.

I like GG a lot still but i kinda fell off of it from XRD to now. It doesnt have the same magic that is used to. And the online lobby system in those games is the most absolute worst pile of dog shit i have ever seen. I dont even want to deal with it. All ASW games have some bloated bullshit lobby system.  I miss the GG of the past where you could press FIND GAME, find a game then confirm it and play. All this new shit is a frustrating waste of time.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yeah. I played KI a shit ton in the arcades when i was young. It was kind of like an event when it came back. I played over 15k matches in that game.

I like GG a lot still but i kinda fell off of it from XRD to now. It doesnt have the same magic that is used to. And the online lobby system in those games is the most absolute worst pile of dog shit i have ever seen. I dont even want to deal with it. All ASW games have some bloated bullshit lobby system.  I miss the GG of the past where you could press FIND GAME, find a game then confirm it and play. All this new shit is a frustrating waste of time.

I agree with you on GG 100%. XX was the peak, imo. That music was so good. 

If you ever want to play XX on STEAM I'm down. I think I have Accent Core.