Immortals of Aveum Digital Foundry

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Switch isn't getting current gen games, you do know that right? It would be a different story if this game for example released on Switch. It would require a significant amount of work to get working properly.

I don't know much about the deck, but im pretty sure devs are just releasing Deck profiles with a unique combination of the graphics settings (low/medium/high) for optimized performance. If so then thats really not much work at all.

But is massive MANUAL work on series s. Come on bro.

On SteamDeck and my LivesWMomNeo they just turn the settings down. On series S they have to manually remove shrubs and redo the whole game:grimaceright:

16 hours ago, JonDnD said:

But is massive MANUAL work on series s. Come on bro.

On SteamDeck and my LivesWMomNeo they just turn the settings down. On series S they have to manually remove shrubs and redo the whole game:grimaceright:

yeah I’m sure you know more than actual game developers 

https://gamerant.com/control-developer-xbox-series-s-problem/#:~:text=Xbox Series S%2C the cheaper,limiting what developers can create.

39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You bring up game developers then link to something a Communications Director says :grimaceright:

Then, FROM YOU VERY OWN LINK, this was said

image.thumb.png.c6cc0c308bb0d22400363ede96c0d4e3.png

The link also brought up what the Rocksteady dev said LAST YEAR. Where is the Suicide Squad game? Oh, it got laughed off the internet and delayed to who knows when. Buy teah lets listen to these guys :rofls:

Also, NO SHIT you have to plan games around specs. MAybe devs should do that with PS5 and Xbox SX too instead of putting out Sub HD turds that cant even hold a solid framerate.

Alan Wake 2 would be no different if series s didnt exist.  ALL OF THESE DEVS you say, and this is your PROOF. Try harder.

• dead 1