Rate my Switch Purchases

Nice purchases as usual.

I got DOA Xtreme 3, Haven (Limited Run) and The Last Guardian for PS4. 

Gonna start collecting for PS4 and Switch for a while, mostly from playasia and amazon. PS4 games are somehow too expensive on Ebay and used Switch games aren't worth buying, they're almost full price. Might as well get them sealed, I mean I don't even have a Switch and probably won't for quite some time. 

Yo Aza, if you ever play a multiplat on Switch and the graphics/performance are balls. Let me know, I try to avoid Switch games unless I'm sure it's a good port. Otherwise I favor the better versions. 

Edited by Mr. House
3 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Nice purchases as usual.

I got DOA Xtreme 3, Haven (Limited Run) and The Last Guardian for PS4. 

Gonna start collecting for PS4 and Switch for a while, mostly from playasia and amazon. PS4 games are somehow too expensive on Ebay and used Switch games aren't worth buying, they're almost full price. Might as well get them sealed, I mean I don't even have a Switch and probably won't for quite some time. 

Yo Aza, if you ever play a multiplat on Switch and the graphics/performance are balls. Let me know, I try to avoid Switch games unless I'm sure it's a good port. Otherwise I favor the better versions. 

I check before hand and get releases only with good performance. I just found Haven on Russia ebay never heard of it they got 2 copies left. Any good.

3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I check before hand and get releases only with good performance. I just found Haven on Russia ebay never heard of it they got 2 copies left. Any good.

I haven't played it. I might keep it sealed. It's a turn based RPG and it got decent review but not too high. 

IMG20230922174004.jpg

David this has poor performance on Switch and runs like shit except the PS4 version on PS5.

Edit - You should imo collect for Switch and just wait for Switch 2 to release to play the games collection. It's too close to bother with OG Switch for 300 dollars when the next one will cost 400.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
  • Upvote 1