Has anyone hacked their switch to boost clock speeds yet?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he ran away from a talking point that he started. Good to see he's not going to dispute what I just said.:drake:

I'm 100% the type of person to lecture your bitch ass about overclocking your Switch.  And the only reason why Sheep aren't also editing ini files is because they can't.  LOL that was easy! :lawl:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm 100% the type of person to lecture your bitch ass about overclocking your Switch.

it with fit in line with you being a complete hypocrite.

No surprise there. Seeing as though you're a fakeboy :tom:

You are definitely the "TYPE" of person who would be a hypocrite, and has no place to lecture anybody else...........what you're saying doesn't address what I just said. LOL

So, like I said, good to see that you don't dispute what I just said.:drake:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it with fit in line with you being a complete hypocrite.

No surprise there. Seeing as though you're a fakeboy :tom:

You are definitely the "TYPE" of person who would be a hypocrite, and has no place to lecture anybody else...........what you're saying doesn't address what I just said. LOL

So, like I said, good to see that you don't dispute what I just said.:drake:

No.  It fits with YOU being a complete hypocrite.  It's fine for Switch nerds to haxkzing their Switches to overclock, but not PC players tinkering with an ini file...  :danylol: 

You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum.  Kinda like how you stalked my twitter for months taking pictures of my tweets and running here claiming how much pathetic I was for tweeting to Alex ... and yet you cheer on Firetard being a complete fucking fanboy lunatic on his twitter retweeting every PS fanboy in existence and posting retarded lemming memes in every interation.. :drake: 

We all know you're THAT type of bitch :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  It fits with YOU being a complete hypocrite.  It's fine for Switch nerds to haxkzing their Switches to overclock, but not PC players tinkering with an ini file...  :danylol: 

You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum.  Kinda like how you stalked my twitter for months taking pictures of my tweets and running here claiming how much pathetic I was for tweeting to Alex ... and yet you cheer on Firetard being a complete fucking fanboy lunatic on his twitter retweeting every PS fanboy in existence and posting retarded lemming memes in every interation.. :drake: 

We all know you're THAT type of bitch :tom: 

LOL he's now crying because he's getting angry that I described that he's a fakeboy hypocrite.

We can add projection to his list of qualities as well.

LOL he has to go into ini files............on a PER GAME basis, in other words, he will ALWAYS BE DOING this.:drake:

He's angry because I'm 100% correct. And now he's crying about it.