SOT was the best selling game last month on Ps5 in Europe

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

You know, I didn't realize until now how big brained you are.  These other idiots here bought PS5's and games for it just to let it sit and never be played... but you... you said to yourself "I'm going to save some money and just buy the games and not the console."..:deniro:

Omg :D

• Haha 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

It's the best selling game of last month but nobody is playing it LMAO OKK

I said SW peeps, the PS5 owners here. Don't be an idiot on purpose. 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

PhilPower , Lemnux11, GooXosan, XboxDamage and JerrySoft out there sailing the seas together :rofls:

Here's one of your post in this very thread as a reminder. :D 

Yup. I'd bet my PS5 collection not a single one of them, has, or will ever play your MS turd. 

Just now, David P said:

I said SW peeps, the PS5 owners here. Don't be an idiot on purpose. 

Here's one of your post in this very thread as a reminder. :D 

Yup. I'd bet my PS5 collection not a single one of them, has, or will ever play your MS turd. 

Sw cows don't play anything lmao. When was the last time you saw Jerry,  goox, gsp or any of these guys talk about playing a game lmao. Never

Uh oh David's betting his 70 dollar ps5 collection what ever will I do. That's gonna be worth 6 dollars in 2039:rofl:

• Haha 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

Sw cows don't play anything lmao. When was the last time you saw Jerry,  goox, gsp or any of these guys talk about playing a game lmao. Never

Yeah well that's why I was so confident in the first place. :pavarotti:

Gooks plays games. Mostly exclusively on Kidtendo systems though, which is even worse than not playing games personally if you ask me. Probably plays multiplat on Switch in 2024. That's hardcore.

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Uh oh David's betting his 70 dollar ps5 collection what ever will I do. That's gonna be worth 6 dollars in 2039:rofl:

I haven't put up all my games on pricecharting yet but so far:

$397 US physical

$114 PAL physical

:juggle: 

Canadian dollars of course. So yeah about 70 USD. Lmao.

Well let's see here snuurkkk if davidp buys 7 ps5 games from march 6 to may 23 then ps5 will be sustainablez in the united kindcums for at least 7 more days of the quarter that is SUCESS , PRECIOUS GET YOU LEFT CHEEK OFF MY TRAPPER KEEPER WE HAVE ANALASYS TO DO:corns:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
Value Cost Profit Count
Total: C 5,042.48 4018.29 1,024.19 193
Video Games: C 5,042.48 4018.29 1,024.19 193

This include my losses on most of these games, yet still worth more than what I paid for.

I sold most of my good stuff already but I still have a few bangers. The rest is just maturing. I actually seem to have binged on Xbox 360 games at the right time. Everything is going up. I have been doing this since 2002, I know what am I doing and I'm not stupid enough to think I'll make money on 90% of my PS5 games, but they'll retain good resale value and that's good enough for me because I will actually play the fucking games... You know. Not sure you guys realize who you are talking to. I'm not just some collector freak, lmao. I just do my gaming financially responsible because I couldn't play games nearly as much otherwise. 

My PS1/Dreamcast collections made me thousands of dollars in profits. Everything was used and played obviously. Thoroughly if I may add. Shit like Suikoden, I paid 20 bucks for it. It's worth 400$ now. Lol. You guys won't shame me because YOU are financially irresponsible with your hobby. Go pre order some digital games full price or whatever. Lmao.

59 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Awesome to see! First ever Rare game on a PS platform too.

MS gonna start prioritising Playstation over Xbox if that's where the sales are at :drake:

Making more money than several months of Gamepass subs. :kaz:

We have reached that point already, Xbox is just another third party on Playstation. 

7 hours ago, David P said:

Making more money than several months of Gamepass subs. :kaz:

We have reached that point already, Xbox is just another third party on Playstation. 

Except the games are free on Xbox and costs money on PS LOL