SOT was the best selling game last month on Ps5 in Europe

PhilPower , Lemnux11, GooXosan, XboxDamage and JerrySoft out there sailing the seas together :rofls:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL they were thirsty as fuck for this game :hest: 

Ready to guzzle up that salty water :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

GooXosan doing anything other than spending time with his kid and cow of a wife :D 

Hides behind the cows here and hides behind a cow irl :omglol:

fgt gen z kids love social online games because they don't know to socialize in real life, this isn't surprising. It sold super well on PC.

With that said, the game is still terrible and gay. Bragging about Sea of Trash selling well on other platform than Xbox, this is the equivalent of Cuckstz watching his wife getting plowed by black dudes. TLHBFR

6 minutes ago, David P said:

fgt gen z kids love social online games because they don't know to socialize in real life, this isn't surprising. It sold super well on PC.

With that said, the game is still terrible and gay. Bragging about Sea of Trash selling well on other platform than Xbox, this is the equivalent of Cuckstz watching his wife getting plowed by black dudes. TLHBFR

If tlhbr the tchbKILT :rofl: the cowkz have been OWNED :omglol:

4 minutes ago, David P said:

*Rare adds a VR mode*

OMFG guiz this is amazing! :situation:

:hehe: 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, David P said:

Lmfao all these kids embarrassing themselves 

go buy more games in hopes of making a buck in 25 years 

Just now, JonDnD said:

If tlhbr the tchbKILT :rofl: the cowkz have been OWNED :omglol:

You guys are here day dreaming and circle jerking about your fantasy of SW peeps playing Sea of Lemtards on their PS5 when no one is actually playing it. :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

*Rare adds a VR mode*

OMFG guiz this is amazing! :situation:

:hehe: 

Yeah because I love playing social online games in VR, right? Oh wait.:jordan3:

Another fucking fantasy of someone playing Sea of Trash when they are not. This is embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, David P said:

You guys are here day dreaming and circle jerking about your fantasy of SW peeps playing Sea of Lemtards on their PS5 when no one is actually playing it. :kaz: 

That’s because there aren’t any actual Cows here. Literally, no one plays PS5 on this site. 

Just now, David P said:

You know, I didn't realize until now how big brained you are.  These other idiots here bought PS5's and games for it just to let it sit and never be played... but you... you said to yourself "I'm going to save some money and just buy the games and not the console."..:deniro:

• Haha 2
  • dead 2
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You know, I didn't realize until now how big brained you are.  These other idiots here bought PS5's and games for it just to let it sit and never be played... but you... you said to yourself "I'm going to save some money and just buy the games and not the console."..:deniro:

Lmfao he owns more ps5 games than any cow here 

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's far more cost efficient. 

giphy.gif

Regardless, I will never buy Sea of Shit. :lul: TLHBR 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmfao he owns more ps5 games than any cow here 

I have twelve games so far and a few more coming my way. I think I ordered four or five more on Amazon the other day. I don't even know anymore. I just pick them up when they are a good price range. I have 15 more wish listed and I'll end up buying most of these.

I would buy more but I already played quite a few current gen games on my PC. 

I'm actually buying my PS5 sometime this month. I'll wait a bit for the PSVR2, shit is pricier than the console. Goddamn. And it was the reason I'm buying one. Without a VR headset I would NEVER buy a PS5. 

9 minutes ago, David P said:

I have twelve games so far and a few more coming my way. I think I ordered four or five more on Amazon the other day. I don't even know anymore. I just pick them up when they are a good price range. I have 15 more wish listed and I'll end up buying most of these.

I would buy more but I already played quite a few current gen games on my PC. 

I'm actually buying my PS5 sometime this month. I'll wait a bit for the PSVR2, shit is pricier than the console. Goddamn. And it was the reason I'm buying one. Without a VR headset I would NEVER buy a PS5. 

:merch:

34 minutes ago, David P said:

It's the best selling game of last month but nobody is playing it LMAO OKK