Horizon Lego is on PC and Switch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just 2 year old pc ports guyz Guyzzz It's just a baseball gameee It's just old ports and all gaas guyz Only pc guyz. It makes sense guyz! It's JUST A FUCKING LEGO GAME GUYZ

Motherfucker you legit posted a bussy pic on here, so who are you to call anyone sassy?     

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like l

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Do I say cringe shit like "gonna play that on da pass!"? 

You say cringe shit with every single post you make lmfao. “Fuck boy” :drake:

you prob post on bitches IG “SLAYYYYYY 💅🏽:mj:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Do I say cringe shit like "gonna play that on da pass!"? 

Your whole existence here is cringe. Miserable, obsessed asshole LMAO

Remember,  you come to a game forum to obsess over me and ghostz and that is all. 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

He is 40 lmao. Obsessed over dudes and calls people fuck boys :rofls:

Not miserable tho LMAO

11 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

you prob post on bitches IG “SLAYYYYYY 💅🏽:mj:

Motherfucker you legit posted a bussy pic on here, so who are you to call anyone sassy? 

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Remij said:

You retarded fuck... you already know I own the game on PS4.  Bought and played it day 1.  Nobody is begging for anything.  Jesus fucking christ :cruise: 

20240608-153420.jpg

Dude, you know god damn well that you're far more invested in this shit than anyone on this entire forum.  Don't even fucking deny it at this point dude... you're talking to nobody who's going to listen.. we've already seen it, the damage is forever done :tom:   It's ok though, just own it.  You're an Xbox port beggar, begging for Xbox games you've spent the last 2 generations hating on.  Xbox games rank among the top selling PS games right now :rofl: :rofls: 

You already know Sony will go day and date for everything :D You remind me EXACTLY of certain lemmings on this site that I used to tell that MS was going all in on PC gaming and were profusely adamant that it wasn't happening... I called it every step.. and I'm doing it here right now too.

Writes a meltdown novel in the thread and is telling me he isn’t invested :hest:

:kaz: You can’t pretend this shit isn’t what you live for when you have like 50 port begging threads on System Wars alone idiot.

I thought you said you didn’t own a PlayStation, how then did you buy Bloodborne? You can’t even keep up with your own lies :lawl:

So Sony was successful in getting your retarded ass to finally cave in and buy a PlayStation with their strategy, just like I said you would. Self-owned :freeman:

IMG_8588.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)

I always knew Cuckstz was a little fruity :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER

And you remember it, from 20 years ago :tom: 

wouldn’t be surprised if you had it saved :obama:

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

And you remember it, from 20 years ago :tom: 

wouldn’t be surprised if you had it saved :obama:

I have a good memory, like when you were stalking that young kid xternity on Twitter for years. 

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Writes a meltdown novel in the thread and is telling me he isn’t invested :hest:

:kaz: You can’t pretend this shit isn’t what you live for when you have like 50 port begging threads on System Wars alone idiot.

I thought you said you didn’t own a PlayStation, how then did you buy Bloodborne? You can’t even keep up with your own lies :lawl:

So Sony was successful in getting your retarded ass to finally cave in and buy a PlayStation with their strategy, just like I said you would. Self-owned :freeman:

It's a PS4 game you retarded dipshit.  Funny how you forget when you and the other clowns here were trying to hate on me for playing God of War Ragnarok on a PS4 Pro that I already owned instead of going out and buying a POS5 :drake: 

Playing stupid isn't going to help you dude..:hest: 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have a good memory, like when you were stalking that young kid xternity on Twitter for years. 

What about when you were a self claimed metrosexual? :tom: 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

:kaz: He did what?!

Why am I not surprised?  So he’s stalking underaged kids and is also fruity. I’m noticing a pattern here with Cuckstz :hest:

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What about when you were a self claimed metrosexual? :tom: 

I said a coworker said that about an outfit I was wearing. I'm not ashamed of it. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I said a coworker said that about an outfit I wearing. I'm not ashamed of it. 

No, you bragged about being “metro” lmfao. And a coworker? You are a freelance photographer :D 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, you bragged about being “metro” lmfao. 

Lol if you say so, it's not like I'm hiding it. Everything metro back then is normal now. Just sad that it got co-opted by Neo-Nazis and pua artist trash. 

46 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Thats funny coming from you after you almost made LowT off himself for stalking and harassing him every day. And look how much youve grown up......oh , wait. Loser.

21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Thats funny coming from you after you almost made LowT off himself for stalking and harassing him every day. And look how much youve grown up......oh , wait. Loser.

Lmfao here you go again with your Low fan fiction. I doubt he ever got upset to the point self harm, he started with me most of the time. I left the site to go to SS and the dude was still talking about me even when

I wasn't here for 5 years and when I came back I didn't even acknowledge him, yet he was still asking for me to get kicked out. Then when he became a mod, he had it taken away in less than 4 days because he was banning me for no reason and giving me negative forum points also for no reason either. 

Don't know why you're sucking his dick so hard but it's funny having some background idiot telling me about years and years of interactions I had with someone else. 

41 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao here you go again with your Low fan fiction. I doubt he ever got upset to the point self harm, he started with me most of the time. I left the site to go to SS and the dude was still talking about me even when

I wasn't here for 5 years and when I came back I didn't even acknowledge him, yet he was still asking for me to get kicked out. Then when he became a mod, he had it taken away in less than 4 days because he was banning me for no reason and giving me negative forum points also for no reason either. 

Don't know why you're sucking his dick so hard but it's funny having some background idiot telling me about years and years of interactions I had with someone else. 

Everyone comes here for jokes. You have this massive , miserable chip on your shoulder every time you post here. The point is dont be a massive hypocrite. Youre no better than anyone else. You do and did the same shit.

You still dont see why i call you Mr Miserable? You must be blind.