Lego Horizon Adventures is on Switch because Playstation Studio’s Guerrilla Games wanted the game to reach more people

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

lol.. If you can't understand why I'm telling these guys that they're begging for these games.... after having been told that ever since Sony started releasing their games on PC.. then I can't help you breh.

Why weren't you sticking up for me when PS games started hitting PC like you are these guys? :wonder: 

probably because he likes chicks with dicks 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years ago what would you have said if I told you Sony would port every big game to pc,  they focus on GAAS that are day one on PC , they put spin offs on Nintonto, have a game on gamepass and put ou

Yeah sure I'll answer it, as long as Sony have a huge majority in hardware sales they can do what the fuck they want, they're certainly not going to risk putting games on Xbox when it has an install b

You didn't answer my question lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

lol.. If you can't understand why I'm telling these guys that they're begging for these games.... after having been told that ever since Sony started releasing their games on PC.. then I can't help you breh.

Why weren't you sticking up for me when PS games started hitting PC like you are these guys? :wonder: 

There seems to be be way more of the Sony begging than the other way around. I mean look at the thread we're in. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240613_131243.thumb.jpg.3447a50ed22cd2afe70352b12d95acc8.jpg

It's funny how differently you keep reacting to this thing. It's people "begging" for MS 3rd party games in one breathe, but also taking a victory lap off of select Sony games on the other platforms. 

Spinij might be the fakest dude on this whole site because to add an extra layer to this: he constantly says he doesn't own an Xbox and isn't a lemming. 

He's just out here shilling for free. 

:samj:

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Spinij might be the fakest dude on this whole site because to add an extra layer to this: he constantly says he doesn't own an Xbox and isn't a lemming. 

You're so full of shit :tom: 

I don't own any current gen consoles.  I own a PC and a Switch for Nintendo games.  I also have a PS4 but that thing is useless now as all the games have come to PC.  I'll never ever buy a POS PS or Xbox console ever again.

Don't see Cell for years, then when PS starts doing shit like bringing their games to PC and other platforms he comes back and starts spewing BS LOL.  Stay mad that PS is following MS and bringing their games to other platforms.. all yall :geese: 

Lmfao at them trying to take the talk away from the topic . They even have the non gamer arguing for them now too:tom:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're so full of shit :tom: 

I don't own any current gen consoles.  I own a PC and a Switch for Nintendo games.  I also have a PS4 but that thing is useless now as all the games have come to PC.  I'll never ever buy a POS PS or Xbox console ever again.

Don't see Cell for years, then when PS starts doing shit like bringing their games to PC and other platforms he comes back and starts spewing BS LOL.  Stay mad that PS is following MS and bringing their games to other platforms.. all yall :geese: 

The only BS being spewed is the BS from the Lems that MS and Sony are following equivalent strategies RIGHT NOW. They're absolutely not. Whilst both are maximising profit, so far Sony have said and also acted on a strategy which sees them release their main, AAAE single player games on PlayStation first with a release on PC a year later. They have released a Lego game on switch as they said it makes sense with the switch's family friendly install base. They have released nothing on Xbox. They said all along they would consider it on a game by game basis and where it makes sense to have multiplatform releases and that is exactly what they have done (GAAS, Lego). 

Microsoft, in a pretty fucking big contract to this, have openly said they intend to put their games on as many platforms as possible. So far they have not said they're going to put there equivalent AAA first party games on the PS5 day and date but also they said NOTHING about exclusivity when asked and instead talked about Xbox on as much hardware as possible.

Lems are trying to paint this as a binary thing, "they're both full multiplat TCHBO" and you can go and fuck yourself with that bullshit because, as I said the other day, it's far more complex, far more nuanced, while both companies are releasing games on other platforms they're doing so in very different ways. 

Also, speculating what Sony might do in 5 years doesn't hold water as your claims are contrary to what they themselves are doing and saying whereas Microsoft is being upfront about imposing the strategy you are accusing Sony of. 

I believe you know this as well but you're playing a game here which you think isn't as obviously as what it actually is. I'm calling it out. 

5 years ago what would you have said if I told you Sony would port every big game to pc,  they focus on GAAS that are day one on PC , they put spin offs on Nintonto, have a game on gamepass and put out more Sony 1p games on PC in 2024 than they did Playstation ? 

Please answer this :rofl:

Now look where we are now . Imagine another 5 years. You are fucking DUMB as fuck ROFL

• dead 1
21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

5 years ago what would you have said if I told you Sony would port every big game to pc,  they focus on GAAS that are day one on PC , they put spin offs on Nintonto, have a game on gamepass and put out more Sony 1p games on PC in 2024 than they did Playstation ? 

Now look where we are now . Imagine another 5 years. You are fucking DUMB as fuck ROFL

This^

cows have no ability to notice trends 

52 minutes ago, Cell said:

Lol Remi is just shit talking. I don't think he's militant about any of this like some of the other Xbox wierdos in here. He's able to at least have a sense of humor about MS and Xbox. 

25 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

What games did they put on PC that they didn't release on a Playstation console? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What games did they put on PC that they didn't release on a Playstation console? 

Why are you answering a question with a question? Didn’t you say that was a bitch response recently? 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's not what I said , Dumbo

46 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Yeah sure I'll answer it, as long as Sony have a huge majority in hardware sales they can do what the fuck they want, they're certainly not going to risk putting games on Xbox when it has an install base 5 times smaller and will potentially risk there own sales. PC is different and Sony can get away with delayed releases as that's the way the PC market has been for years. Whatever Nintendo does next will only have games on it from Sony when it makes sense as the install base on their next console will likely mirror the switch. 

Also, the reason why Sony doesn't have to put anything on Xbox is also the reason why Microsoft HAS to put games on PlayStation. 

So, if things stay roughly the same, then things won't change. the real question is Microsoft's next console going to overtake the PlayStation in hardware sales and then force Sonys hand? No. 

Again, you keep painting is as binary: "Xbox multiplatform so PS must be too ::diplo:" but it is far more complex and also Microsoft are not going to dictate what happens with multiplat games as you stupid fucks would like to believe, they're doing so from a losing position and doing so out of necessity. 

I can ask ChatGPT to explain this to you as if you were a 5 year old if you want me to. 

:rofls:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Cell said:

The only BS being spewed is the BS from the Lems that MS and Sony are following equivalent strategies RIGHT NOW. They're absolutely not. Whilst both are maximising profit, so far Sony have said and also acted on a strategy which sees them release their main, AAAE single player games on PlayStation first with a release on PC a year later. They have released a Lego game on switch as they said it makes sense with the switch's family friendly install base. They have released nothing on Xbox. They said all along they would consider it on a game by game basis and where it makes sense to have multiplatform releases and that is exactly what they have done (GAAS, Lego). 

Microsoft, in a pretty fucking big contract to this, have openly said they intend to put their games on as many platforms as possible. So far they have not said they're going to put there equivalent AAA first party games on the PS5 day and date but also they said NOTHING about exclusivity when asked and instead talked about Xbox on as much hardware as possible.

Lems are trying to paint this as a binary thing, "they're both full multiplat TCHBO" and you can go and fuck yourself with that bullshit because, as I said the other day, it's far more complex, far more nuanced, while both companies are releasing games on other platforms they're doing so in very different ways. 

Also, speculating what Sony might do in 5 years doesn't hold water as your claims are contrary to what they themselves are doing and saying whereas Microsoft is being upfront about imposing the strategy you are accusing Sony of. 

I believe you know this as well but you're playing a game here which you think isn't as obviously as what it actually is. I'm calling it out. 

@Remij don't think I didn't see you read this and then not reply. 

:mj:

Edited by Cell
3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You didn't answer my question lmfao. Nice meltdown tho ROFL

I literally did, but fine let me make it simpler. 

JonB: What do you think will happen in 5 years?

Cell: Dictated by hardware, Sony have no need to put games on Xbox, unless Xbox change and become number one Sony still no put games on Xbox now or in 5 years. 

:idid:

And you use the word meltdown to lightly, you've been salty as fuck for days. I genuinely think you need to have one of your breaks from Systemwars. 

Edited by Cell
22 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Why are you answering a question with a question? Didn’t you say that was a bitch response recently? 

He didnt ask me a question tho. You're too old to be trying stupid shit like this.