Sony fires hundreds of Bungie employees, removing nearly 30% of Bungie staff (TCHBFR!!!!)

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: Meltdown over what? That Sony now fully owns Bungie and have laid off the incompetent management? Or the fact that they now have total exclusive rights over every future Bungie game and will now be kicking out Xbox from future Bungie games? 

:drake:  I saw the news and I laughed out loud because every one saw this coming after the Bungie management laid off staff last year for greedy reasons. The whole internet is shitting on them right now for their shitty leadership that led to this.

This is the best thing that could happen to Bungie. With the shitty old management gone, they can start actually being good again. I never liked Destiny and wanted them to move in a new direction for years now :lawl:

so we ban betting marathon releases on Xbox??? :kaz: 

he’s also laughing at Bungie workers that lost their jobs, LMFAO!!! 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
7 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

so we ban betting marathon releases on Xbox??? :kaz: 

he’s also laughing at Bungie workers that lost their jobs, LMFAO!!! 

They already mentioned a new PS exclusive being created you retard. There's no bet to be made, it's happening already :kaz:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They already mentioned a new PS exclusive being created you retard. There's no bet to be made, it's happening already :kaz:

In NO way did they :kaz: Sony makes multi plat games now, why wouldn’t this be? :D   

You think they’re gonna make their 2 billion back by not whoring it out as much as possible? I bet there will even be a mobile version! :D 

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/article/50989

Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.

Q. I play Destiny on Steam, Xbox, or Stadia – will my platform still be supported?
Yes.  
:mj:
  • dead 1
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Tainted said:

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/article/50989

Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.

Q. I play Destiny on Steam, Xbox, or Stadia – will my platform still be supported?
Yes.  

@FIREPOWER

Posted (edited)

He’s gonna turn around and say that it is outdated information and now that the PlayStation CEO is also the Bungie CEO that he’ll make them exclusive. But let’s just take a look at Sony‘s recent output….which one of those games are exclusive?