Alan Wake 2 is still not profitable | Other Remedy Financial Reports (approx 80% of costs recouped)

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Stop using words you dont understand. 

This isn't true, I react negatively to stupid people saying stupid shit about an issue. Not about the topics themselves. 

It's funny how you can't contain how much you hate women lol. 

You literally brought up feminism while arguing with a man on a site with zero women on it. 

If you think "misconceptions" is a word too complex to grasp, then you might probably want to dial it down a couple notches whoever you want to argue with. Maybe someone like Firetard who prefers to communicate with  memes. :tom:

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

If you think "misconceptions" is a word too complex to grasp,

I didn't say it was a difficult word, I said you're using words you don't understand, again. 

then you might probably want to dial it down a couple notches whoever you want to argue with. Maybe someone like Firetard who prefers to communicate with  memes. :tom:

You're in a 3 way tie for dumbest person on this site alongside Cooke and Dynoshit. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I didn't say it was a difficult word, I said you're using words you don't understand, again. 

You're in a 3 way tie for dumbest person on this site alongside Cooke and Dynoshit. 

I see you feel so threatened by me that you are starting to assume even the most asinine things.

Relax chump, there is a place for geniuses like you, right there in the Cultural Studies Hall. :tom:

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

25xp-incel1-superJumbo.jpg

I see you feel so threatened by me that you are starting to assume even the most asinine things.

Relax chump, there is a place for geniuses like you, right there in the Cultural Studies Hall. 

Lol "you feel threatened by me" 

You sound like a cartoon villain.