The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

Posted Images

Fired it up and I beat big head dude on my third try today. This time, I was patient and watched my stamina. Instead of attacking him in statis, I would let my stamina refill and unleash 3 combos, then 3 more. 0 hit kill. Onto whiteclad tampon. 

29 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

For me he was still the second hardest boss lol

Chapter 3 needs a mini map

I think whiteclad noble is awful lol. I almost had him, died, then nearly chucked the controller. Fuck this noise lol. I’ll look up some guides on where I should put my skills. I don’t know if I want to be rage quitting all weekend lol. It’s like my dodges are perfect one minute, not perfect the next. I don’t know if it’s a ps5 thing, or if I’m just not good at this mechanic, but it’s getting annoying. 

I beat whiteclad the first time. Don't ask me how it was most likely luck.  You're playing at 30 ? I'd try the perf mode even if it looks worse 

11 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I beat whiteclad the first time. Don't ask me how it was most likely luck.  You're playing at 30 ? I'd try the perf mode even if it looks worse 

That’s how I’m playing him :deadest: 

edit: perf mode is smooth, but fugiy lol

35 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

What spells do you have at that point ?

Just stasis and that dude with the fire staff. I can transform into big head dude, which does nice damage. But that’s like once :deadest: I just fought him like 10 more times and keep getting close to killing him, but no dice. It would be a lot easier if I was able to buy that potion that reduces damage. Why they disabled purchasing it past the initial 3, in the beginning, is crazy. Every guide mentions popping them. 

I can't remember how much stuff you have at that fight . If you have 2 focus points charge attack does big damage if you upgraded that stance .

Did you upgrade your gourd ? Idr if that is before or after that .

Fire guys heavy attack helps from a distance too

@JonDnD

Ok….it was me. I was so used to quality mode input lag, that I was dodging too quickly in performance :D 

awesome fight, once I got perfect dodge down. I just didn’t realize how much input lag I had gotten used to when I played in quality :deadest:

Tchbo :rofls:

So I thought this game had 3 chapters . I have 28 hours into this far. It has 6 :cat:

• dead 1
9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Tchbo :rofls:

So I thought this game had 3 chapters . I have 28 hours into this far. It has 6 :cat:

Damn homie. I’m not even at 5 yet :deadest:

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

That's steam counter lol it's not included down time but I've put a lot in so far lol

Ohhhh the steam counter is all fucked up. Since I’m not on WiFi much, Steam doesn’t track my Steam Deck time when I’m offline.