Black Myth: Wukong has sold 10m copies, 3m peak CCU all platforms

On 2024-08-24 at 8:18 PM, DynamiteCop said:

The game didn't sell well in China on PS5...

You wouldn't see that effect launch week because you need a huge base on consoles at launch.... But 

I guess you missed where it's pushing hardware sales of PS5 to sell out in China.  The after effects of this will be seen post launch with Sony's upcoming China hero projects. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You wouldn't see that effect launch week because you need a huge base on consoles at launch.... But 

I guess you missed where it's pushing hardware sales of PS5 to sell out in China.  The after effects of this will be seen post launch with Sony's upcoming China hero projects. 

No I see exactly what is going on here, and the console selling out in China is frankly laughable. It has virtually no footprint to speak of in the country to begin with.

The PS4 in a decade only sold 3.5 million to a population of 1.4 billion. This is a game that's a smash success on PC and a meh seller on PS5.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

No I see exactly what is going on here, and the console selling out in China is frankly laughable. It has virtually no footprint to speak of in the country to begin with.

The PS4 in a decade only sold 3.5 million to a population of 1.4 billion. This is a game that's a smash success on PC and a meh seller on PS5.

What part of this after effects of this for PS5 won't be seen until down the road don't you understand?