who else is playing metaphor refantazio?

I just got to the city after the runner part. That part was pretty cool. It seems like, unlike persona , that some of the choices you make actually affect things? Maybe not but it seems more important than Persona unless i chose the one it wanted me to.

AA makes this game so much more pretty too. And it doesnt give me a headache in the open part. 

This city part seems like is where the game opens up some. Hope i can play some a little later.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, I keep a Pyramid Head  

56 hours in...   i'm at the part where you can get the bad ending   i've done every single side quest (most play a big role in character development and social bonds).  

30 hours in. Godly. This feels more like an rpg than the school/palace/social rinse and repeat of persona. I love how some side quests even trigger character bonds. The incentives to explore and try (

59 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I just got to the city after the runner part. That part was pretty cool. It seems like, unlike persona , that some of the choices you make actually affect things? Maybe not but it seems more important than Persona unless i chose the one it wanted me to.

AA makes this game so much more pretty too. And it doesnt give me a headache in the open part. 

This city part seems like is where the game opens up some. Hope i can play some a little later.

The game opens up so much more. Also, the incentives to explore are crazy. It’s almost essential. It’s definitely a welcome change to the Persona formula. 

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:| 

Yea.  Latest patch apparently added AA to the PC version, but not the console versions.

Which doesn't make any sense to me, because I think it's just a basic version of FXAA.. so there's no good reason to not add it to consoles as well.

Regardless, on PC you can do even better.  There's a mod to add TAA to the game, which makes it VERY nice and clean.

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea.  Latest patch apparently added AA to the PC version, but not the console versions.

Which doesn't make any sense to me, because I think it's just a basic version of FXAA.. so there's no good reason to not add it to consoles as well.

Regardless, on PC you can do even better.  There's a mod to add TAA to the game, which makes it VERY nice and clean.

Well so many people are playing this on the Deck, I’d hardly call it the superior experience.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Well so many people are playing this on the Deck, I’d hardly call it the superior experience.

What? lmao 

Are you upset that everyone here besides you who actually bought this game are playing the PC version?

It's UNDOUBTEDLY the superior experience.  The PC version is the best handheld option.... and it's the best traditional option as well.  Ain't nobody with any self respect putting up with PS5's shitty low resolution and saw toothed edged visuals. :pavarotti: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

What? lmao 

Are you upset that everyone here besides you who actually bought this game are playing the PC version?

It's UNDOUBTEDLY the superior experience.  The PC version is the best handheld option.... and it's the best traditional option as well.  Ain't nobody with any self respect putting up with PS5's shitty low resolution and saw toothed edged visuals. :pavarotti: 

I know you’re upset about SH2 being a disaster on PC, but try to keep a level head.

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Imagine buying the worst versions to spite you own bad decisions lol

Anyway TB could be playing the ps5 pro versions of these games but he chose psTater5 just out of butthurt alone LOL

Im not playing a long ass rpg hunched in front of a computer screen.

8 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Yeah it's some bs with the mp. 

Anyway , holy STORY. I think I had one fight in the span of 2 hours . Thankfully I'm enjoying the story or I'd just be annoyed 

Ha, yeah, there are some parts with long ass cutscenes. Fortunately, the story owns and the gameplay/story ratio hits a nice balance. Where are you? I would say the game really took off for me during the second section (end of June/early July). After that :wow2: 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Ha, yeah, there are some parts with long ass cutscenes. Fortunately, the story owns and the gameplay/story ratio hits a nice balance. Where are you? I would say the game really took off for me during the second section (end of June/early July). After that :wow2: 

did you have to grind much? I just realized you have to unlock each archetype on a per character basis, you can’t just unlock one once and make it available to all the characters.

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I don't remember the date . The part where the map opens up and you take that machine to the city. Got to the part where you teleport and I stopped there .

47 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I don't remember the date . The part where the map opens up and you take that machine to the city. Got to the part where you teleport and I stopped there .

Ohhh. You are still super early. When the mystery about the 

Spoiler

Kidnapper

Unfolds, that’s when shit takes off. 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to who else is playing metaphor refantazio?