Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart PS5 Pro vs PS5 Image Quality Face-Off

A total of zero people will replay this

also there is more ghosting on ps5 pro, and fidelity on ps5 looks better, and has more folliage/npc on base ps5 lol

Edited by Long Ball Larry

We've had an extended look at a preview build of Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on PS5 Pro and we're stacking it up against the standard PlayStation 5 in this video. This is an interesting one as image quality on the existing game isn't bad - so just how much of a difference does PSSR upscaling make? Note: this is a preview build and there may be changes in the final build. The preview build only had a Pro Performance RT mode, for example, and we'd hope to see Insomniac improve the fidelity modes too.

I own this game on PC too and it looks incredible and phenomenal on my 4090 just like it does on the base PS5. It's one of those games that looks insanely good whether on PC or PS5. I'm interested to see how the PS5 Pro version will stack up against the PC version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I own this game on PC too and it looks incredible and phenomenal on my 4090 just like it does on the base PS5. It's one of those games that looks insanely good whether on PC or PS5. I'm interested to see how the PS5 Pro version will stack up against the PC version. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

Spoiler 

it will look worse