Alan Wake 2 not fitting on shit Series X discs

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Where's the joke? Your entire personality is Xbox yet you are always tying to act high and mighty for some reason. Like any chick who is down bad enough to go home with your old ass had already hit rock bottom. She's not leafing if you have some disc laying around lol. 

I like dont even mention xbox or play xbox? Are your arteries that clogged you dumb fat fuck? You, like the rest of the miserable sony cucks here make up stories to keep your fantasy miserable role playing shtick up because thats all you have LOL. Now go watch your fat girlfriend play metaphor on your dusty PS4 in your gamestop looking apartment with gameboys and crusty n64s laying around just so you have some snippet of VIDEO GAME to pretend to talk about lmfao you miserable dumb fat fuck:tom:

• Haha 1

Lmao ok fat boy. You "crashout" in any thread i post in. Is your green haired fat anime girlfriend not giving you enough attention ? Does she tell her about the guy she takes lunch break at gamestop with is "just a friend" 

As they blow in nintonto carts together is that why you come to a game forum to pick fights with people that play video games ?

You're 50 years old and come to a forum of 8 daily just to get some attention LMFAO 

pathetic fat boy stfu ROFL. My "girlfriend" is playing Metaphor and ignoring me but at least he looks pretty with his green hair :cries:

:tom:

26 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lmao ok fat boy. You "crashout" in any thread i post in. Is your green haired fat anime girlfriend not giving you enough attention ? Does she tell her about the guy she takes lunch break at gamestop with is "just a friend" 

As they blow in nintonto carts together is that why you come to a game forum to pick fights with people that play video games ?

You're 50 years old and come to a forum of 8 daily just to get some attention LMFAO 

pathetic fat boy stfu ROFL. My "girlfriend" is playing Metaphor and ignoring me but at least he looks pretty with his green hair :cries:

:tom:

Lol "I'm not mad"